Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CC-0027-22 'Achilles'

RC-1047

A plan is only as good as those who see it through
ACCESSING REPUBLIC CLONE FILES..

PLEASE ENTER CLONE NUMBERS

CC-0027-22 ACHILLES

LOADING CLONE FILE...

WARNING ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS CAN AND WILL RESULT IN A IMMEDIATE TERMINATION..

CONTINUE? (Y/N)

(Y)

ACCESSING..

16708695_1450674841632385_4148026066600379871_n.jpg

DESIGNATION

CC-0027-22

CODENAME
"Achilles"

DIVISON
CLONE COMMANDO

29, 876

RANK

1st Lieutenant

FACTION OF ALLY
First Order

HEIGHT

1.83 Meters

WEIGHT

83 Kilograms

SPECIES

Human (Clone)

SEX

Male

EYE COLOR

Brown

HAIR

Black

SKIN

Tan

SIGN OF MIDICHLORIAN OUTPUT?
No.

LISTED STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES

Clone Commando; the clone thinks out of the box, trained to be superior to most clones and humans genetically, usually trained with higher reaction speeds then other clone counterparts, trained to act on instinct and tactics rather then speaking it out with others. His speed and strength is a bit more raised then other clones to separate the skill pool and genetic pool.

CC Training; Achilles has gone through hell and back through training to fully achieve his rank and holding as a Clone Commando, going against the fiercest warriors the republic could offer up for his training, making him one of the fiercest super soldiers the republic could offer up on the field. Being trained by personal mandalorian advisors to help him obtain the title of Clone Commando, continuing to better his skillset even after retaining his rank in the clone commandos, out of all his group members, he has the most marks out of weapon proficiency and melee training, aswell as Tactics.

Loyalty; Achilles keeps his allies and friends close, to the point of killing others to protect them, back in the clone wars he failed to keep that to a point. Now making sure he wouldn't let any of his friends die anymore, he will go to any point to make sure they don't get hurt or put in a situation where they'll die, even if this he has to throw himself in a line of fire to save them, clearly not caring for his own being and being selfless.

Tech experience; After a while of watching his own squad mates perform, Achilles has learned a few things from Adonis who tends to deal with tech, even having been taught a bit of what he did, he isn't on the level of a mastered slicer, but he can beat the average slicer and tends to sit in a group thats better then average.

PTSD; Achilles suffers from a mild version of PTSD, seeing his brethern and Jedi Commanders slaughtered in the midst of order 66 really made something click in him, in the midst's of battles he has been reported to have been yelling old names from his time of service and even some reported to have some flashbacks, any mention of his time within the clone wars will usually have him stall up and stutter over his words. This will usually be accompanied by heavy breathing or a heightened pulse.

Cyro-sickness; Due to being in a cyropod for over a surplus of 800 plus years, the clone has developed a cyro-sickness, sometimes causing him rapid coughing fits or even fevers and fatigue, this'll randomly come on within missions of his that he does compete in, he won't let it get the best of him though! This usually might inhibit his will to fight, the fatigue usually coming onto him in moments of desperation, though he takes constant medicine for it, it just seems to be stuck with him, if medicine isn't taken the first sign of needing to take it will be bloody coughs, then a cold sweat, and a sudden fatigue if he doesn't get the medicine in time and will have his own body shut down on him.

BACKGROUND - (Mid-order 66)

Achilles was on a spec-ops mission when everything came toppling down. Having to retrieve info from a local data bank from a separatist base, the shuddering from the LAAT is what he remembered, looking over to his fellow members with a light chuckle, "Pretty easy task eh?" Achilles asked with a light hum as he looked over at them, they nodded in agreement sharing some light jokes as they descended upon coruscant, CC-0027-22 gazed out the window, tired from there long expenditure on the mission, he just needed a good ole sleep and he'd be fine and up to go, of course with a warm meal in his stomach to compliment the sleep. The light feeling of fatigue and exhaustion began to cast over his being afterall, they were fighting and running for atleast three days straight, it was damn fine if he was requesting some sleep an food.

The LAAT scraped across the landing pad, its thrusters lightly cooling as the LAAT rested up against the landing pad, the sliding doors on the side opened, releasing the pressured air in a light white smoke, the five commandos filtered out, Achilles following suit with them, the smell of smoke hit them through there helmets, it was a light smell, even though they had filtered out helmets of toxins and smoke the smell still faintly hit them. Achilles looked around a amused look under his helmet as he took off his helmet, his online hud disappearing from his eyes as he walked down the ramp, "You lot smell that?" Achilles asked as he continued to walk, his boots tapping against at the durasteel ramping, his boots gliding against the metal.

They finally reached the docking station where it was seemingly in shambles, the dockers running around trying to get thing into order, the clones passed through trying to figure out the problem, deciding to connect to the local comms network on the commslink in there suit. There infront of them came racing in a few troopers, Coruscant Guard it seemed, they eyed the commandos before waving them over, "C'mon there ovah' here!" They called, the commandos were-..cautious to say the least, who were they chasing? The commandos followed quick in suit, soon filing into one room, no doors, a simple arming room, Achilles scanning around the room, he was met with a sight, A man with light dreadlocks stood armed with a hilt in his hand, activating it gave off a peaceful hum and lit up the room with a hue of green, "What are all of you doing? Have you lost your mind? Turning on your own allies and comrades?" The 'jedi' yelled, his tone held a light trace of fear and betrayal, the commando's were confused, why was this happening? Had the jedi done something wrong? Was this one a criminal?

Achilles being the good guy he was lunged forward as the Coruscant guard's were about to fire, shoulder slamming into them and throwing two of them to the ground, the armor on them clattering, he kicked the weapons out of there hands before he was smashed with the butt-stock of a rifle his helmet taking the hit rather well as he stumbled back, another commando of his squad, Adonis lunged forward bringing his palm into a hammer strike to the side of the standing Coruscant Guard's head, his helmet rattling and cracking near the visor, the guard stumbled down holding his now aching head, Achilles looked to the jedi who looked confused, another Coruscant guard began to wrap around his leg, trying to pull the commando down onto the floor in which he succeeded in, Achilles put the coruscant guard in a arm bar similar to a ju-jitsu leg arm bar, pulling his arm back till he heard a snap and a scream of pain from the guard, CC-0027-22 pulled away as he panted lightly looking to the jedi, "W-Why did you betray your own..brothers? You are the same and you decide to save me?" The jedi asked tilting his head, "It simply was tha' right thing." Achilles said before he saw stars, the back of his helmet aching from a hit he took, Achilles stumbled forward as there was a loud yelling and voices that argued, he soon saw black.

A aching headache is what Achilles was presented with as he awoke in a cold room, his head reeling as he looked around, his helmet was secured in his lap, he tried to pull his hands to his side to shove his helmet back on his head, but something wasn't right, the feeling in his hands were numb, looking to his side his hands were tightly secured in cuffs from the look of it. A officer stood in-front of them, jerking his head towards them, "Commando's your awake, how wonderful!" The officer said in his rather decorated suit with sigils and medals. "Now-..from what I remember you attacked and harmed four coruscant guards effortlessly, now we have a offer for you, to clean you of your slate, you even let a Jedi go, such-..heresy and treason you've committed against the Chancellors orders.." The officer stated with a light smirk etched across his features as he watched them. "A deal of the sorts, beneficial to us both yes? We will offer you full coverage into a new division called the Imperial Commandos!" The officer said waving his hands around lightly to persuade them more, though clearly it wasn't doing anything. Achilles squinted leaning forward in his cuffs, "So-..what yer' offering is just a re-brand of Clone Commandos..I think I'll pass on that, I'm not up for killin' innocent people as it is.." He mumbled to himself which soon earned him a rather hard strike to the face, tumbling over onto his side as some blood dripped from his probably broken nose, a shooting pain going throughout his head as this happened.

"What we don't accept is back-talk from our troopers!" The officer said with a heavy breath as he looked at Achilles recovering from his punch, adding a kick to his side, his ribs practically screaming as this happened lightly heaving as this happened. Achilles getting a side view of what was going on looked to the other commando's, Adonis was looking straight at the officer as this happened, his hands fiddling with his cuff, a little blocky motherboard like object in his hand about four inches long, attaching it to the cuff before waiting, a light beeping emanating from Adonis as this happened the officer turning his gaze to him before reaching for his side arm, "What was th-" In a few seconds the commando cleared the floor and picked the officer up off the ground body slamming him into the floor like a ragdoll, the officer grunting out as he twitched on the ground. Adonis took his side arm before retreating back to his brothers side, releasing them from the cuffs that held him and checking up on Achilles, "C'mon Achilles we 'otta get going, i doubt that officer was alone.." He mumbled as his cuffs were released standing up to the ground after a few seconds holding his bloodied nose.

Finding that they had no gear to them, they searched the armored lockers, going through them to find there packs and armor, slinging it on with rather fluid motions before getting ready to go, "Alright, weapons on stun for now, we ain't tryna become one of em." Achilles said simply, flicking the safety between lethal and stun before settling on stun, beginning to trace through the hallways, two guards talking, seemingly 41st troopers, "You see the commando's brought in? Lets see how long they last mhm?" One of them said, Achilles grimaced raising his rifle and firing at them, the stun rounds hitting both of them, sending them to the ground like lifeless ragdolls, "Damn 41st always talkin' trash 'bout us.." Achilles muttered as they walked past, he was saddened and confused to see his brothers plotting against them, though turning the corner they were met with another sight of a guard, though alone had clear sights on them, he began to back up reaching for his radio as Achilles raced for him, "THE COMMANDOS ARE OU-" Was all he could get out as the commando dolphin dived to him taking him to the ground and putting him in a rear necked choke hold, choking the guard out, the guard squirmed reaching for his knife and stabbing Achilles in his upper thigh, the cold blade entering into his armor and slicing the top layer of his flesh, he tightened his hold the 41st soon going limp in his arms as he pulled out the blade grumbling.

Achilles rubbed his armor where the blade entered, "Let's get goin' we don't have much time!" The commando called as he took off in a jog, raising his rifle as he sprinted with his group, shouldering his rifle as a trio of 41st approached, they raised there weapons firing off blaster rounds, it flying past the running commandos as he fired the stun rounds at them, two impacting as Achilles ran up, kicking his center of mass and throwing him off center, the clone commandos stomping by, running down a corridor before turning to the left, a loud pair of footsteps, multiple actually following by, looking to there right, a vent grate sat on the wall, Achilles kicked it out and threw himself inside proning inside, "Come on git' in! We'll get god damn killed if were not in 'ere!" He yelled as he ushered them in, Adonis being the last one in as he put the grate back on. There began the travels of the four commandos in the vents.

A few minutes later and some grumbling from the commandos sounded, "Why are we here in these god damn vents its so little-..I can feel cramps in my legs!" whisper yelled a commando in the middle, he was known simply as RC-3210, "Because 321, would you rather be killed and getting beat for not goin in 'ere or what?" He asked with a grunt shuffling along in the vent, though Achilles soon began to see the light at the end of the tunnel, "Boys! I found it, w-were right at the end..and by the looks of it-..out of this damn base.." He mumbled, nearing the grate he kicked it off, catching it with his other hand before sliding out, smelling the fresh air with a light hum, walking out they were greeted by some gates and fences, walking over to the fence as he hummed looking at it, "Ey Adonis think ya can get into thi-" He was stopped as his body was filled with a paralysis like feeling, his body dropping to the ground like a bag of flower, his toes curling in as he tried to clutch at something, trying to get control of his body back as he spasmed on his back, turning to see the same officer that had beat him before.

"Ah-..such a shame. You had potential you really did, though you did take the dumb way out didn't you lieutenant? Maybe some years aging in the cyro will help you change your mind and change the way you think..take him to stasis.." The officer said as two troopers came to the paralyzed clone commando, hauling him up and holding him by the forearms as he was taken to stasis, a room painted white with some pods layered inside, the commando was shoved inside the room with the troopers finally regaining sense of his body as he elbowed the 41st trooper to his right, the clone grunted dropping him, trying to punch the other 41st on his left with his free fist he succeeded doing so before being stunned once more, the back of his legs hit out behind him by the other trooper, forcing him to the ground as a pod near them opened up, the commando was struggling not to be put in, being thrown inside the pod as they began to close it he began to shout out, "YOUR MAKING A MISTAKE! LET ME OUTTA HERE!" Achilles bellowed banging on the glass of the pod as the officer made another appearance infront of the pod lightly smirking, "LET ME RETHINK MY CHOICE!" The commando pleaded with the man, "I think you've had enough fun with us, let's meet back after a good time out?" He said with a smirk as the commando began to freeze over, his figure becoming like a statue as he was put through stasis.

Though time passed, it continued to pass, the commando sitting inside the pod like a Popsicle, the place soon being renovated after a good hundred years, it being forgot about after time, the pod becoming like his own death bed, time continuing to pass, outside the pod was a different story, the pod was dusted over with dust and dirt, the glass panel being coated over with dirt and debris, it had been a good 870 after the clone wars, outside the pod some voices could be heard, one that was thick with a irish accent it seemed, "Lookie here alright I can sell ya this junk for a good..two thousand credits, let me tell ya about this, this is military tech aight? A bit old but still, I myself can't pry the piece of garbage open but theres treasure in the eye of the holdah' or whatever..I'll add on the lil' lockbox for seven hundred credits." The merchant said, he was a greedy man but still, the buyer slapped the credits down and began to wheel the pod back to his home, a few hours soon dwindling by as the pod sat in the garage of some ship harbor of someones home, the short man began to tinker with the pods keypad, popping it off the side and messing with its wires, disconnecting and cutting others, a light spark of light igniting between the wires, disconnecting the stasis cooling function, the pod began to defrost, "Alright now where do I open tis' ugly metal canister.." He mumbled as he began to run through the keypads functions the pod door swinging open after a few minutes, revealing the Popsicle commando.

The commando nearly fell forward but was restraining but the ice holding him in, "Wot' is this?" The short man asked watching the commando with wide eyes as he began to defrost, Achilles fell forward onto the ground using his elbows to catch him, his vision was blurry and the clone shuddered at how cold he was, lightly reaching up stand up using the table, tunnel vision impairing the clone as he looked at the short man, "W-Who are..ye?" The short man asked, Achillies mumbled something as he continued to breath harshly, lunging at the man but stopping himself inches away as his armored hand snaked to his throat clutching it, "Where..is..my..equipment.." He mumbled out in a dry voice, though soon fell backwards due to the exhaustion, waddling towards the clone, the short man began to layer the clone in blankets, "Damn-..lad what happened to ya?" The short man mumbled, "I-..do-don't know, I was-..captured on my mission home..captured, thrown into stasis and-..lost my brothers, I-..need to find them.." He croaked out as he warmed up to the temperature in the room.

The clone was situated in the mans house for a while trying to recuperate with the reality of being thrown eight hundred years in the future, Urrel was the mans name who bought the pod and saved him, practically sheltering him until he was able to walk and be able to function again, it took a year for him to finally recuperate and situate himself, aswell as finding himself during this year long vacation of his. The morning of when he was going to leave he approached Urrel with a light smile, "Uh-..Urrel, I'm goin' to be going finally.." The clone mumbled with a light chuckle, "I don't think I need a helpin' hand anymore, I'd like to thank you for all you've done to help me." Achilles said with a warm hearted look, "You helped me when ya coulda thrown me out or even killed me, but to have you kinda people out here is a luxury so-..thank ya." Achilles said patting the short man on his back, "Its nothing that concerned me at the time Achilles 'ust helping out another person-..I want you to be safe out there, take this with you..you'll need it, its helped me out alot of times before.." The man said with a smile handing him a small blaster pistol, HL-27 light blaster pistol, it had some wear and tear but a name was carved out on the handle saying, "URREL." taking the pistol with a smile, "I'll come back on day, I won't disappoint you Urrel." The clone said with a smile as he walked to the door, grasping the door handle and turning, looking back and offering one last glance to his savior before walking out on his quest to find his brothers. Within his adventures he formed to the First Order's allyship to help him find his lost brethern.

Appearance

A clone commando stands before you at 6'0, wearing sleek black armor, who stands with a guarded stance, his visor being a light blue, the sleek black looking like a light carbon fitted to his frame which is lightly bulky to account for his online hud and excessive armor, including a jetpack and power pack for his suit to heat him and accompany him for his needs for heating or cooling. Under the helmet is a clone, his head shaved down to the head, a light stubble growing on his face, a look of exhaustion seems to stay within his eyes.

DESIGNATED ARMAMENT

MARK III KATARN-CLASS COMMANDO ARMOR

DC-17M - INCLUDED WITH COMPACT SNIPER, AND AAL.

HL-27 LIGHT BLASTER PISTOL

THERMAL DETONATORS

GRAPPLING HOOK

SURVIVAL PACK

JETPACK

MACROBIONOCULARS

ELECTRO MAGNET PULSE GRENADE

VIBROSWORD

MAGNO-GRIP-BOOTS

VIBRO-KNIFE (KNUCKLE/BOOT-TIP BLADE)

ARMOR CLOAKING DEVICE

PORTABLE ENERGY SHIELD