Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cause I've got this problem, only you can solve it (Iella E`ron)

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
One... two... three... Nico made a look in the mirror as she checked the robes to make sure they were in a proper position. There was much that could happen but in truth her nervous energy was becoming something of a trip. She hadn't expected this after leaving the empire and all that entailed or even before that being exiled from the mandalorians. Oh there was so much going on and she walked to the door checking the robes again. The credits had only gotten so far but there were things still left, still going around and now stepping out of the room it was all about looks. The other padawans were strange compared to ones in the empire.

But that was in the past now and in truth... In truth she had found some peace or at least a strange pleasure of being here, maybe her cousin was right and just being around nice, calm, serene people would grant such a prospect. No it had to be more then that she observed as the training sabers felt weighted on her hip. A reminder of the duty she faced before coming into the larger room. Taking in the mats while letting her hair dangle to her left. Some braids going with her padawans braid on the right. It was time to get a master as it stood and begin what Matsu had called a soul cleanse.

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

@[member="Nico Minuro Ike"]

Iella wiped the small towel over her face to remove some of the sweat off her face. She had been in this room, self training or rather her form of meditation, which was two fold, one to meditate the other to further develop a free style form she was working on. This was her only way to clear her mind really. She looked at the hilt of her lightsaber and noticed sweat marks from her hand on the leather of the Dragon hide. With the towel she tried to soak up as much of it as possible so as to not destroy the leather. However, the salt marks remained from much use, that she did not mind to see.

She felt the presence of someone unfamiliar to her close by. An odd sort of presence, one she just could not grasp for now. But no matter, there is no malice in the presence. She heard the sounds of this someone enter the room, Iella standing behind a small screen could not be seen. But she moved to show herself so as not to startle the person.

"Hello there", she said with a smile as she continued to clean the hilt. She flashed a look at the girl, ah another teenager for the Order. Over the past month the Order had seen an influx of new students, which is very pleasing and only served to strengthen the Order. But with that came a lot of work and training. A lot of them very young and in need of guidance. The Force only knows if Iella is the woman for the job, time will be her guide on that, but she is here to help where she can.

"Have you come to train with your Master?", she asked. "I shall be out of here shortly so please don't mind me, commence you warm up and be ready for your Master. It is always good to show initiative".

Nico Ike Qarmast

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Nico looked up to Iella and raised an eyebrow for a moment. Is she talking to me? Her mind was racing trying to think of something to say but nothing was coming as the debate of how she would sound came out. Sure they had worked on her voice but it wasn't like you could flip a switch and speak softer after a lifetime of a deep menacing voice. Could you? Either way she looked around the room and finally spoke.

"I ah don't have a master." Her voice came out soft just above a whisper but for a moment her face went beet red bringing a baleful batting of the eyelashes... Yeah that was the way to go about it stupid stupid. Nico's brain was beating her over the head while her hands fidgeted with the robe straightening it while her words came out again more confident or at least more... natural. "I mean thank you master jedi."

Iella leaned forward trying to catch the words of the girl as she spoke. Oh so shy? or was there something else. It was as if this girl was unsure of herself in some way, not a lack of confidence, but out of place? Iella is not sure either but she would stay awhile and get to know this girl.

"You don't have a Master?, and by the way I am not a Master Jedi yet, hope to be, but not yet, I am a Knight, which is kind of really cool". She smiled at the girl. She walked over to her now, and wiped her hands on the towel she had been cleaning her saber with. She reached out to shakes hands with her. "I am Iella, who might you be?".

"Hey maybe you could tag around with me for a while, we could train together until you find someone to your liking to be your Master? ... or ... maybe I could be your Master". The relationship of student master is one that requires a mutual agreement as far as Iella was concerned, they both had to want it and develop the relationship. She did not like the idea of students begin placed with masters they did not get on with, either personally, with character clashes or philosophically, where beliefs clash and cause them to seperate and not train at all. Of course there is only one way to find out, and that was to start.

Nico Ike Qarmast

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Nico looked at Iella and offered a smile as the woman spoke. She was offering to be her master... Something that would have been funny years ago but now... well now she just looked over her potential master taking in all the sights of her. Not too muscled (but then neither was she), moderately skilled and powerful at least by sight, if anything she seemed more the ideal jedi. The right amount of friendly with some skill buried underneath. Now though now Nico had to make a choice and a lot could happen with it.

On the one hand she could get a talented master who seemed to generally care and be skilled, on the other she knew nothing more about her and she could freeze up in the field but she had been asked her name and Nico spoke a little louder shaking her hand. "I am Nico Ike and yes I would welcome you as my master. Knight Iella."

The corners of Iella's mouth turned upward as she watch Nico looking her over, sizing her up as it were. Good, she liked that, Nico was not just accepting on face value and that is a very good sign. The girl was showing her signs of intelligence. Some Iella highly prizes. However, Iella decided to pay her in kind.

Slowly walking around the girl in a circle she looked her over, making sure she saw what she was doing. Thin, athletic body, unusual face, attractive with a hint of masculinity. Typical teenager hair, long and dark and she looked fine in her robes. Iella walked over to her now, facing her and looking her in the eyes. "Next time you size someone up, take in the whole picture, get the complete information you seek", she said smiling.

She turned away from her now and stood a few meters away, "Now tell me a little about yourself, Ike? I know of that name, I have not had the pleasure of meeting Master Matsu, and I am making a rather large assumption you are related to her. But tell me of you past experience and skills with the use of the Force, everything so I know where we might continue and make you stronger ... ... then when you are done, you may ask of me what you wish".

Nico Ike Qarmast

Her past? Well now how to explain that? Nico listened to Iella as she spoke and had a grin on her face. "I am master Matsu's cousin but unlike her who was born on Kessel I was born on Emberlene but moved to Concordia when I was little. I was trained as a mandalorian by my father. I went to school and learned how to fight." It wasn't a total truth but enough that her previous history gelled with everything. The questions that might come of it could be answered but... She wasn't looking to bring the more detailed parts. Keep it vague had been her advice from Matsu.

"Then when I was a little older I found myself training in the wrong room, with the wrong people and the wrong credits leading me to working for the sith empire and being trained by them." Yeah she could be honest... or again another half truth with more then enough to make her lie more believable. She had jumped into the deep end of the darkside because her own.... Self hate and depression had took her to a place. Those sith finding her on Korriban and turning her to the darkside had been something of a welcome.

"Then Matsu found me with my cousin Noriko and got me help, they brought me here to heal and train. Which has led me here to you master." A third partial truth, Matsu and Noriko had found her trying to kill herself after sending a message to them saying she had done too much, had fallen to far and saw no other way out. So Matsu had gotten her treatment, something few expected and now she was here. "How did you come to join the jedi master?" Nico looked at Iella with her eyes staring for her expressions or twitches to observe for the small things.

"Well lets hope you have found the right room for training this time Nico", Iella prefers to use peoples names rather than Padawan or young one and the like. She smiled at the girl, considering her for the moment. Her feelings betraying her, Iella could sense she was not telling the whole story as is the will of the teenager and one that has come from a darker past. But over time, she hoped Nico would feel more comfortable in Iella's company that she might one day tell the whole story. Normally Iella wants the truth and all of it, but for this one, she will let it be for the moment.

"Mandalorian trained? then you are skilled in melee, blasters and combat weapons.. yes?", she asked trying ascertain her level more. As she is being vague. "Sith trained tells me you are skilled with a saber and the force skills, which ones you have not mentioned, please elaborate", she asked directly. "I do not want details of your past, but your skills please". She continued with more authority in her voice. "If I am to train you . . you need to be forth coming with this .. otherwise I do not know where to begin".

However, she softened a little now. Maybe if she gave some of her, Nico will give in return, so Iella will answer her question.

"Before joining the Jedi Order, I was with the Confederacy, a Templar and worked around Tatooine. Doing my best to help those that needed it, to some degree I was successful, but in reality, I was just another being getting nowhere. Until one day Master Syn, on one of his mission", she still to this day does not know what exactly he was doing there that day, "wondered into the markets, he found me, or I found him .. not sure which really, but he convince me to join him in the Order. Before that .. before I became a Templar, I was as thief and smuggler, earned loads of credits treasure hunting relics, which I sold to whoever wanted them, no questions asked, and got paid very well".

Nico Ike Qarmast

An explanation of her skills? Or what she had been taught well that was easy. Few knew where the family originated and that was the point. A house on Emberlene and before that nobility on Atrisia harboring a secret. Inquisitors of the ancient empire, before that rumors of working within the deadly Mecrosa order before it was targeted by the great houses, far back along those lines to the Genoharaden. An entire family legacy of working, of serving those in power and skills built upon generations, never tiring, never resting just improving until a new generation added to it. A weapon, a technique, a source for information anything would do. A proud smile crossed her face as she began to stand a little straighter. That little bit taller.

"Well in the mandalorians I was trained in hand to hand combat and how to fight force users, vehicle combat, starfighters, working a forge to make equipment, I can wear heavy armor although that is not something that is enjoyable. I am better is lighter armor with a good amount of protection. When they learned I could use the force I received a little training from others but not much. The force is a tool not a crutch."

"Then when I trained under the sith I got really good with saber gauntlets and wrist mounted energy shields. For a time I had a pair of very nice gloves made from my own designs. I'll have to see about remaking them later down the line though had a lot of versatility. They also trained me in creating and chaining lightning in a more controlled area. Less emphasis on arcs to hit everyone just making it jump from person to person and create a circuit. Some saber skills and infiltration."

Iella eye brow raised as Nico explained her skills to her. "For one so young you have extensive training indeed", she thought for a moment. Melee was out really for Iella at this point as she wanted to protect her body in her condition, and to be honest she is more a dirty bar fight kind of melee fighter. Nico would probably win a fight like this.

"Some saber skills? tell me more of that. What would you say was your weaker skill and we can work on that firstly". She asked.

"The force is more then a tool, sure we used it the best of our abilities in situations that require us to defend, where it is with the saber or hand to hand, in that sense yes ... a tool, but it is one that needs to be respected, it is not something that you simple grab for as your first choice, you need to be able to do things without the force, like think, use your head in situations that require mental aptitude, do this and couple the two, you will be a very strong Jedi. The force is with you, you are blessed by it, not the other way around, respect it and it will respect you and give you more then you even imagined". She smiled a little at Nico. Yes this one is powerful.

"Don't let taking up your saber be the first choice you made, make it the last, and when you do .. make sure you are prepared to use it. All situations have options in a solution to a problem, be patient and let those options present themselves .. then act".

Nico Ike Qarmast

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Nico listened and understood her master as the woman spoke about the balance and skills. There was many ways to go about being a jedi, some she had fought were all about the peace and protecting. It had been easy, she had seen how you could twist feelings of love and turn it into fear of loss, make selflessness become greed and turn the screws. It was like a little game at times and she had learned how to play. Or get int their head because you want to make someone off balance. Her smile came though hearing the rest from her master and breathing in deeply Nico spoke.

"A saber might not be a good first choice but the sight of it can fix a great number o problems. Even deactivated I know that part. IT was often a great tactic to employ. So master can I ask you what you have been trained in?"

"You speak of intimidation, or a threat by using this tactic, and in some case it might be warranted, again this is not thinking, and borders on arrogance, something a Jedi must never be", Iella said looking directly to her.

"Your skills are advanced for one so young it seems, and I may not be strong enough for you, to teach you as I am still on my path to strengthen myself as a Jedi", she look at her more now, Iella did not wish to hold this one back and she was quite serious. Of course Iella is not about to tell of her of her own current training, that is a need to know bases only.

"I have some saber forms, I can use the force in conjunction with the environment to great effect, my main strength as a force user is the use of the force, force wave and so on".

Iella started to pace around the room, thinking of what is best for this one. "Tell me what it is you wish to learn, for at this moment, I think you need someone much stronger then myself".

Nico Ike Qarmast

"At the moment?" At the moment Nico didn't know what she wanted to learn but the woman was correct she did have more training then most her age but that was purely upbringing. It didn't reflect on others she just preferred doing things the right way in joining them properly. In doing the work but it wouldn't be all that hard for some mentality and mannerisms to bleed through and show regardless of how much she has worked to hide them.

"I would like to learn how to be a jedi at the moment. I do not deny many things but I have only done training for evil work. In the name of something I didn't really believe in but it was the way to go about things."

Well that was half the battle won there, that she wants to undo past training, no not the skills leaned but the philosophy. This is not going to be easy by any means, but it is the wanting that is the win.

"For this then... there is no point for us to be here in the room", Iella smiled. "This I can teach you along with skills in the force, so lets begin". Iella walked to get her outer robes and put them on. Nico already dressed in her Jedi Robes, as Iella wanted for this lesson.

"You and I are going down to the lower levels of Coruscant of a little walk", she smiled with a cheeky look. "Lets see if I can find us someone to teach you about what it is to be Jedi". There are many ways Iella can and will teach Nico about this, this is only the start.

Nico Ike Qarmast

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Nico raised an eyebrow at that, the idea of her going into the undercity was strange but she wasn't one to question her master. It would be interesting while she checked her robes, checked the equipment before giving a nod of her head. A smile curved up on her face while she spoke and started to walk moving her hair to the side of her head so it was all off her left shoulder. Leaving the long braids to show on one side of her head.

"Alright then my master lets go and see the undercity, haven't been down there in a long time and it will be interesting to see."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom