Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught in the act (beskar mining)

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Mandalore; 2:34 p.m.

Jacob checked his scanners as he landed on the planet of the single most powerful force in the galaxy, or so he thought. As of yet, he had received no opposition, which was strange. Something told him that he would at least have some warning shots fired at him. It seemed like something Mandalorians would do, seeing it was their home territory and all. Something was definitely off. Landing behind a small outcropping, he prepared himself for departure. Taking his dusty leather jacket off from the passenger seat, he slipped it on with ease, then reached for his helmet. Walking to the cargo bay, he picked up his twin daggers, slid them into the two sheaths at either side of his belt, and brought out a few mining tools. If there's one thing he had learned over the years, it was beer to go anywhere unprepared. And he was intended on being prepared if some Mando decided to get the jump on him. Finally strapping his pistols on, he opened the hatch and stepped out into the open air.

@[member="Northstar"] @[member="Penumbra"]

Matreya

Northstar stood silent, clad in his Durasteel Beskar'gem, atop a roof that draped humongous shadows across the landscape. It was quiet out, more so then the giant Czar. But the reason was not caused by the man, it was simply intermediate timing for the life cycle. The man however was intently focusing, not around himself but off in the distance. Looking through the eyes of his Shadow, his astral form, Northstar watched as a ship approached.

It landed gently, and a man emerged. Drawing back inside of himself, Zero Three launched like a rocket along the rooftop. Eyes ahead of himself, he plotted his descent for but a moment before leaping straight downward. Without a glance to reassure his plan, his feet touched the thick piping that ran down along the side of the building before evening out just 10 feet above ground.

Upon touching the dirt, Northstar returned to his full sprint run - thrice the speed of an Olympic triatholete. Each of his senses were beyond perked, absolutely ready for anything that could come. Though he doubted anything would, for the ship had landed near a Beskar mine. Maybe it was time he himself crafted the proper suit of armor he had sought for some time now...

(Roughly 30-50 posts should be good for a full blown suit of armor if that's what you would like to do. Also, if you like we can do some of the other restricted items. I plan to combine Laminanium with Beskar/Phrik and Steel to make Ultrasteel. If you aid in that end, I'll allow a certain profit/ownership of James Armor Co my tier 4 company)

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
"Something's wrong here." Jacob felt like he was being watched, and he didn't like it. As he approached a small hillside, he continued to look around him. After walking a few meters, his sensors began flashing in response. He had just walked over a nice amount of beskar, Perfect. Bringing out his mining supplies, he began to dig downward into the earth. By this time, he had turned his focus completely to his task at hand. He was still aware of his surroundings, but only vaguely.

(OOC: I plan to only make it for upper body and head. Being a Mando, if you could help in the creation of it, that'd be sweet. I woul very much like to help you in your endeavors with ultrasteel. @[member="Northstar"] )

Matreya

(Awesome. Remmington is going to be very rich.)
Hair drawn back against his face, clothes whipped back and forth thanks to the air, and Northstar all the while simply continued his charge. Kicking huge clouds of dirt with every step, he neared the mine. He wondered if he would find hostility in place of welcome from the planetary invader. The usual Mandoa had an issue with the normal person wielding Beskar, which Northstar had no qualms with, unless they karked him over.

So if the guy did nothing wrong, he may end up with the weapon being proper and an ally in the Czar. Nearing the mine entrance, Northstar heard sounds of work within and thus entered, "I am Northstar Zero Three, Czar of the Mandalorian, and I wish to know what your planning with our minerals." He called loudly. Reaching out with the force, he summoned one of the slivers of Beskar to himself. Even unrefined it was intensely durable.

@[member="Jacob Remmington"]

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Jacob had already breached the surface and spotted some of the precious metal when a voice called out. Turing around, he couldn't help but give a little smirk under his helmet as he was asked what purpose he had in mining the stuff. Shortly after, he had called a small shard to his hand with a mere bending of his will. 'Humph. A force-using Mando.' Dropping his rook sight there, he slowly walked toward the quickly approaching man. "I simply seek means in fashioning myself a new set of armor, friend. Care to help?"

@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

Northstar arched a brow, the man admitted openly to coming and stealing the planet's Beskar. It took a gutsy man to do something like that, and so Northstar smiled, "Very well. I can help when required." He said, eyes never showing the intentions behind the working. If this man slipped up, Northstar would drive a mental spike through his skull so hard it would physically effect him.

Drawing his right arm back for a moment, he concentrated and summoned the hammer he had strapped to his back, pulling it through Dimensional Shift until he pulled it forth. Swinging it mightily, the Czar watched a massive pile of rubble hit the floor.

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
(OOC: Watch out, we got the god of thunder over here xD)

Jacob nodded, impressed at the show of strength. It did leagues better than what he could have done with his simple tools. It left him to wonder if the hammer itself was made of the Mandalorian metal. Walking over to pick up a few really nice sized pieces, he looked over the man once more. "Now, I am aware that your people have methods of refining and shaping this stuff that nobody else knows. Are you willing to reveal these secrets to me, or are you one of those religious bastards that protect everything with their life?"

@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

(Lol nah, he's a Czar though. Which makes him 3 times as strong as he already was, and he was Anzati to begin with. He's got great physical strength.)

"I won't show you, but I can and will aid in refining it. First we need a good sized amount, then well begin the heating." He said, his arms sore but he wouldn't show it. The hammer he held was heavy, crafted out of multiple layers of folded Durasteel. If not for his own sheer strength, and the dirt holding most of the minerals together, he wouldnt have been capable of such a feat.

Dropping down on his haunches, he began to sift through the rubble more intuitively, "Where do you come from?" He asked, trying to pass the time with conversations.

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
A low metallic chuckle could be heard through Jacob's helmet. Crouching next to the other, he looked at him while he sifted through the dirt. "You really think I go around giving my info away to strangers? No sir. Not good for business." Turning to the ground, he began to do the same, finding the beskar with ease. It wasn't too hard when you knew what you were looking for. Every now and then, he stole a glance at the man's hammer. A fine piece of equipment really, but he doubted he himself could wield it. He was a scrawny young man. He had muscle, but not nearly enough to heft around a thirty or forty pound hammer and use it effectively. He made a mental note not to get on his bad side.

@[member="Northstar"]

Matreya

Unlike the rest of his Czar brethren, Northstar had retained his much more lithe form while still benefiting from the muscular-skeletal enhancements, allowing the appearance of someone whom moved a lot but did not overly extend themselves towards working out. But even before his Brotherhood he could have lifted the hammer and used it well also. Anzati were unnaturally strong, nigh any human would fall to the weakest of the Anzat if not careful.

"I did not ask anything that could even be used to differentiate you from anyone else. Simply wishing to pass the time with conversation, unless silence suits you better." Northstar said, eyes remaining persistently on the rubble before him. After no more large chunks could be seen, Northstar drew the hammer back for another swing. The result was another massive pile, and more for the Anzats plans for crafting a new form of metal.

Matreya

Crashing hard against the ground, amidst a craterous ocean of rubble, stood the ever powerful Supreme Lord of Val'halla. Eyes flaring red against the dark lines of his helmet, Penumbra slowly stepped from the hole he found himself in - results of falling from space and using barely any telekinetic prowess to slow his descent. The giant man slowly scanned the area, first with his natural senses, then with the others he wielded.

Someone was working nearby, maybe he could find the Beskar he sought, and still have fun harassing some people...

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
In fact, silence did suit Jake much better. He was used to quiet stakeouts and the sound of nothing but the wind rushing in his ears. However, he didn't want to lose a potential ally, as he didn't know how to craft mandalorian metals. The knowledge would come very handy in the future. So, he decided to keep up the conversation. "Name's Jacob. You can call me Jake. I come from Coruscant... mostly." He figured he'd leave the meet-and-greet attitude alone after that. Sure, he would talk, but he wasn't looking to give away any personal information. Still watching the man with the hammer, he just couldn't help but be impressed by his sheer strength.

@[member="Northstar"] @[member="Penumbra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom