Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught in the act (beskar mining)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
Mandalore; 2:34 p.m.

Jacob checked his scanners as he landed on the planet of the single most powerful force in the galaxy, or so he thought. As of yet, he had received no opposition, which was strange. Something told him that he would at least have some warning shots fired at him. It seemed like something Mandalorians would do, seeing it was their home territory and all. Something was definitely off. Landing behind a small outcropping, he prepared himself for departure. Taking his dusty leather jacket off from the passenger seat, he slipped it on with ease, then reached for his helmet. Walking to the cargo bay, he picked up his twin daggers, slid them into the two sheaths at either side of his belt, and brought out a few mining tools. If there's one thing he had learned over the years, it was beer to go anywhere unprepared. And he was intended on being prepared if some Mando decided to get the jump on him. Finally strapping his pistols on, he opened the hatch and stepped out into the open air.

@[member="Northstar"] @[member="Penumbra"]

Matreya

Northstar stood silent, clad in his Durasteel Beskar'gem, atop a roof that draped humongous shadows across the landscape. It was quiet out, more so then the giant Czar. But the reason was not caused by the man, it was simply intermediate timing for the life cycle. The man however was intently focusing, not around himself but off in the distance. Looking through the eyes of his Shadow, his astral form, Northstar watched as a ship approached.

It landed gently, and a man emerged. Drawing back inside of himself, Zero Three launched like a rocket along the rooftop. Eyes ahead of himself, he plotted his descent for but a moment before leaping straight downward. Without a glance to reassure his plan, his feet touched the thick piping that ran down along the side of the building before evening out just 10 feet above ground.

Upon touching the dirt, Northstar returned to his full sprint run - thrice the speed of an Olympic triatholete. Each of his senses were beyond perked, absolutely ready for anything that could come. Though he doubted anything would, for the ship had landed near a Beskar mine. Maybe it was time he himself crafted the proper suit of armor he had sought for some time now...

(Roughly 30-50 posts should be good for a full blown suit of armor if that's what you would like to do. Also, if you like we can do some of the other restricted items. I plan to combine Laminanium with Beskar/Phrik and Steel to make Ultrasteel. If you aid in that end, I'll allow a certain profit/ownership of James Armor Co my tier 4 company)

Jacob Remmington

In the cover of night
(OOC: I was just reminded that this has to be a non-private thread. I'll go ahead and post a new one. @Northstar)
Admins feel free to delete this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom