Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caught Between Realities

I don't know you Xotomi Xotomi but I couldn't help but be touched by what you just wrote. I hope it helps to write it out, I know it does for me when I go through something awful.

Nothing worse in the world than losing the thing that gives us the most security, our home. To think it was done by someone else's hand I can only imagine is a hundred times worse.

I hope the road ahead is a healing one, and you get back some of what they took from you.

All the best

Xotomi Xotomi

Though I may be slack at responding at times, you have my discord. I'm glad you're doing better. It's completely understandable to be struggling and angry with what happened to you and your family. You guys have my love and prayers. You didn't deserve this at all and I hope you get a positive outcome from these irresponsible people being charged, and what monetary coverage you receive for your losses.

Hang in there, it's easier said than done I realize but know my thoughts are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom