Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cathar Trade Union

icon-hacan.png
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Image Source: Here
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
CORPORATION INFORMATION
  • Corporation Name: Cathar Trade Union
  • Headquarters: Cathar
  • Locations:
    Nar Shaada
  • Dosuun

[*]Operations: Manufacture and Sale of Trade Goods, Acquisition of Corporate Shares, Financials
[*]Tier: II
DESCRIPTION

The Cathar Trade Union started as smaller family trade fleet under the Longtail fam. But over time the fleets grew considerably larger, when they broke into some lucrative fur trades. The smaller furs of their native Cathar went through the roof in price, and as such a trade pipeline was created, between Cathar, Dosuun and Nar Shadda. Recently the Cathar Trade Union was taken over by the Eldest son of the Longtail Family and now seeks to consolidate as much wealth and power as it can in the verse under one roof. For the good of the family, the Company and the Cathar!

RATIONALE

The Company initially formed as a small trade fleet. Over time profits bought more ships and lanes were established. Since then it has been handed down from son to son in the Longtail family and just now begins its life growing into the galactic stage as a large player.

Subsidiaries:
  • None at this time.

Parent Corporation:
None at this time.

[member="Ferris Longtail"]

Looks good to me thus far, if you could just edit your topic tag to include 'Tier 2' additionally, since you've listed Cathar as your HQ you do not need to list it again as a location. :)

Once the edits are made let me know and I can pass this along!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom