Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catching Up, Slowing Down

"Alright." Ghorua took solace in his friend's reaction. The Force was about as far from Ghorua's personal experience as they came. All he knew about them was how to defeat them. That kind of research didn't give Ghorua much to work on in terms of training them.

"Minna, you stay safe when you take care of this thing, right?" Ghorua's voice was still sharp, but beginning to soften out as the stress leaved him.

"So I can keep him?" Her voice was suspicious, as if she couldn't believe Ghorua was considering her keeping a strange entity.

A sigh. "Yeah. For now."

Ghorua barely closed his mouth before Minna gave out an excited cheer. The hydra's heads raised, watching everything in the room at once, somehow sensing Minna's happiness.

Ghorua leaned over to Kay, resignation fueling his movements. "If you think she's ready, she's ready." Ghorua had complete trust in the Lady, and by extention, Minna. If the wise Queen thought his daughter could do it, she could.

- [member="Lady Kay"] -

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay observed [member="Ghorua the Shark"] and [member="Minna Balin"] as they spoke. It gave her valuable insight into their relationship and how it had grown from when Minna was first adopted.

At least a compromise had been reached. Kay smiled and nodded to Ghorua. "She is ready. More than you know. Already her training is going well. You've done so well with her to set her on a path to be able to accept what she's being taught. You're a really good Father. It makes me wish that I had someone like you to adopt and raise me when I was little." But no one ever did. Like some, Kay was one of the forgotten ones. But she did well regardless. She couldn't complain, most especially given her position.

"Minna? Did you want to show your Dad what we've been working on? Cath probably needs to sleep."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom