Template errors

• Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[2331132] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[2331163] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[2331463] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[2331632] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[2331641] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
  • Template public:post_macros: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'Promotions' on XF:Post[2331704] (src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202)
Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Catching up and considering story options

Hey everybody I’m back more or less. Truth be told I know the new wars has escalated since October but still pretty ignorant about the details. Also as much as I want to get back to roleplaying my Mando but trying to figure out how she would fit in. I know the GA is not going to kick Minerva out nor arrest her because of her Mandalorian heritage despite what all of the Enclave has done so far.

Although right now it feels like there not much for her to do in the GA other than the Sad and Angry Mando arc due to the war. Hopefully that’s not the case because I want to focus on other stories besides that.

Originally I was trying to go with a Captain Rex style role for her.

What could be some options in that regard?

Last edited:
sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Hey again Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad ! ik the last thread stalled but im back and focusing on the lil things if you wanna meet Aloy again since she's gradually distancing herself from the enclave due to the aforementioned GA\Enclave situation(there was a public speech\brief duel about it).

there's also the Mandalorian Protectors who aren't Enclave affiliated and they look pretty neat and active so far!

I only recently got back though so i'm still a bit out of the loop. i'll let you know if i find anything else mando oriented

As much as I appreciate the welcome back but I sincerely disagree with your opinion about the Enclave/GA war. But to be honest I don’t want to debate it on this thread so let’s drop there please.

Hey again Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad ! ik the last thread stalled but im back and focusing on the lil things if you wanna meet Aloy again since she's gradually distancing herself from the enclave due to the aforementioned GA\Enclave situation(there was a public speech\brief duel about it).

there's also the Mandalorian Protectors who aren't Enclave affiliated and they look pretty neat and active so far!

I only recently got back though so i'm still a bit out of the loop. i'll let you know if i find anything else mando oriented

That would be cool. I prefer Mando stories that don’t involve the Enclave. We can dicuss ideas whenever we both have time.

Hey everybody I’m back more or less. Truth be told I know the new wars has escalated since October but still pretty ignorant about the details. Also as much as I want to get back to roleplaying my Mando but trying to figure out how she would fit in. I know the GA is not going to kick Minerva out nor arrest her because of her Mandalorian heritage despite what all of the Enclave has done so far.

Although right now it feels like there not much for her to do in the GA other than the Sad and Angry Mando arc due to the war. Hopefully that’s not the case because I want to focus on other stories besides that.

Originally I was trying to go with a Captain Rex style role for her.

What could be some options in that regard?
Jonyna is always free if you want to hit her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom