Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Castle Malfrost

Nyxie

【夢狐】
drangleic-castle.jpg

Name: Castle Malfrost

Image Source: Dangleic Castle :: Dark Souls II

Intent: This was a base long ago for a couple factions I was involved in. Now it's a home for most of my remaining characters as well as a headquarters for my part in an old plot with Maria Zambrano (whatever she's called now) to fight for control of the planet.

Classification: Fortress

Location: Crystalsong; Arctic Circle; Arctic Mountains; Unnamed Plateau

Affiliation: Ashelotte Malfrost, Circe Savan & Saera Savan / The Crystal Heart Workshop

Description: A small, old castle of blue crystalline-imbued stone and blackened iron brackets, Castle Malfrost is a thing straight out of folklore and fairy tales. Often regarded as the citadel of Chaos Frozen Over, the castle rests atop a single large plateau in the far northern reaches of Crystalsong's arctic mountain ranges. All year around, it is at or below freezing with seldom days during the summer being mild and clear enough to go out comfortably in. Snowstorms and hail frequent the area surrounding the castle, acting as a natural barrier against foul outer elements.

There are only two ways to access Castle Malfrost. It is secretly guarded by a dormant HAS Military Shielding system which raises from the icy ground when danger arises. The first is a long, wide wooden bridge with woven durasteel-reinforced cables cored into the thread of the seemingly-rickety bridge strings. At the outer end is a small cavern-like opening to a ravine which is the only path under the shielding when active. The other route is far less obvious and only known to the most noble or elite of Malfrost; a small maintenance tunnel and duct for the dungeons which leads to the frozen ice caps of the polar region after a half-day's trip. In-between the three points in which the shield system may raise are three Kebii'tra Automated Gun Platforms that are on virtually constant alert for intruders from above.

The grounds of Castle Malfrost and the interim of its isolated plateau are guarded around the clock by a mix of approximately fifty Malfrost Knights (NFU) clad in Malfrost Sentinel Armor and Subach guns at their disposal. Numerous other droids and drones frequent the area, from servant to guard.

Links: In description.

J3C0

J
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] Firs things first. I've required in the past for a location with extensive military defenses to have a dev thread, i'm going to ask the same thing here. Just 10 ish posts detailing the defenses, having them built, anything like that.

Second, i know its not required, but could you add the History of this? It seems you have it quite well planned and worked out and i would be reminisce not to ask for the History.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Mierin"] - It is a public RP with probably well into the hundreds range. (Only like four or five of them are mine.)

J3C0

J
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] I would rather a separate thread, its more quantifiable and others have already done the same so there's more precedent for it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Darth Mierin"] - I do not understand the need to spend time working on things someone else already spent time working on, but I am in no position to argue. Expect it to be done by next week. I won't be here this weekend.

J3C0

J
[member="Ashe the Reaper"] I'm not asking you to work on the weapons themselves. I'm asking you to work on the placement of weapons at the location you're trying to submit. This has pretty much been standard throughout submission that feature weapon emplacements and shielding due to their nature in effecting the location in possible RP's

Thank you for your understanding. I will mark this Work In Progress, tag me when you've done the thread.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
Active. Development thread temporarily on hold due to other writer, currently seeking a fill-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom