Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Castin Mors

Castin Mors

NAME: Castin Mors

FACTION: NA

SPECIES: Kiffar

SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'2"

WEIGHT: 215 lbs

EYES: Green

HAIR: Brown

SKIN: Caucasian

FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+Skilled pilot has been flying for 15 years
+Trained in several obscure force techniques
+Trained in several lightsaber forms

-Nervous around large groups
-Will jump into any situation without think it through first

APPEARANCE:
At 6'2"Castin is quite unassuming. He wears robes reminiscent of the robes of the jedi.

Castin's robes
secretapprenticefullbody_1-jpg.99718

BIOGRAPHY:
[Datacard inserted please wait]
[Datacard loaded playing video log #1]
Castins face appears

Hello. I guess this it my first video log. Shoan has been saying I should start one for a while now. Seeing as he is retired and gave me his ship this is a good time to start one. So lets start from the beginning shall we? Lets see I was born on Kiffu, I don't know who my parents are. My earliest memories are living in an orphanage. Growing up there wasn't too bad, we were treated well and given schooling, I knew I was different from the other kids. Everyone new that some Kiffar were born being able to use psychometry, apparently I was one that could. then just a few days after my eighth birthday a man came to the orphanage. He talked to a lot of us and eventually he got to me. Not gonna lie, I was scared. I had watched ohter kids come back from talking to him with sad looks on their faces. When I walked in the door the introduced him self as Shoan Kiles. we sat and talked for a while, then he said I could go back outside. I walked out side and began to play with the other kids. A few hours had passed and Shoan and our caretaker came out, walking up to me the caretaker told me that Shoan had just adopted me and that I was to go pack. Excitied I ran up to my bed in the bunk room and hurriedly packed what little belongings I had. When we got to his ship and left Kiffu he told me that I was force sensitive and he was going to train me and take me across the galaxy to learn about different views of the force. We spent the next twenty years going from once side of the galaxy to the other visiting various force using groups. Sometime we would say for a year or two, some times for only a few weeks. Well thats my story up to now. Bye

[Video log #1 ended]

SHIP:
Theta-class T-2c shutle

Lighsaber forms:
Shii-cho
Soresu
Ataru

Force Powers:
Telekinesis
Fold Space
Psychometry
Buried Presence

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom