Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carve out that Hole, and Replace it with the Old. (Ask)

OOC: Only those close enough to solan will be allowed to join this one.

Circle Eternal, Tahv, Kesh​

The sound of metal echoed in Solan's ears as his body was pale white, the veins in his arms and face were ebony black, his arms covered in burns as his face twisted from a smile and dark blood red eyes that peered into the body of the one whom it was fighting. That man was well dressed, his hair kept. They brought the same blade down on the other, but different as Solan called out and flames tore over his arms and legs. The burns continued to get worse as he only laughed and brought up his blade until it came down just as fast on the weapon of the other. With that his blade cut right through and the smell was intoxicating. The Sizzle that sounded in the air, it was like meat put on a grill and he had to lean in to see who it was that was there.​
His body froze as he stared at the face, his eyes shaking and he let go as the body shrank and there was the body of Evania, cleaved in two before it changed to Taeli Raaf, then Genevieve, then Thane, and so on, the bodies appearing and disappearing around him as his hands clawed at his head. He shook it and he slammed his hands into the ground, into the bodies, into anything he could find until he looked up and stared as standing there with their body still cleaved in two and the saber in them was the body of his mother who looked at him with sad eyes. "Why... i had thought we taught you..." Her body disappeared and the saber fell to ground infront of him, a blood red blade sitting there as it yearned for him to pick it up and he shut his eyes tight as he shook his head. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD."
With that his eyes opened slowly to find he was in the Garden Eternal, his body shaking and the person infront of him was a attendant who had found him. "S-sir... you were shaking, having a seizure... i thought..." Solan looked down and cleared his mind as quickly as he could. What was up, he never had these dreams and thoughts, even when he was losing his mind. It was all getting muddied inside his mind and now he was seeing things that were not there. Maybe he just needed sleep, it had been work constantly for him between setting up the Confederacy and running Aurora's projects that he oversaw. "Im fine, thank you Diana... could you get me some tea." With that the attendant nodded and left him to sit there as his eyes refocused on the saber.​

It hadn't taken Diana long to get him the tea, carrying with her a very familiar case of his that held the violin he so treasured. She was a newer person hired, someone a bit younger who could help him understand what his daughter might be feeling or thinking. He didn't know how to help her, how to protect her and it terrified him at times that he didn't know how to understand his child, the only thing he had left with Kira dead. There were days when he would look at his daughter then cry when alone at the death he could not prevent. The only woman he had every truly loved, the woman whom he could trust with anything had died without him so much as knowing. And the only thing that he could do was return to find her daughter in a gutter... even if Evania hadn't been his by blood the moment he knew she was Kira's child he knew it was his second chance.​
But ever since the hutts took her that one day... Fear. That was the simple answer. Fear was what drove him to this point and he had to nod his head at Diana as she put the case on the ground and gave him the tea. "Wait..," Solan spoke softly as the woman began to turn but stopped and knelt down on both knees to listen. "What would you do in my position... i know its a hard question but what do i do about any of this. Every day i worry more and more that someone else will try to harm or take her... i cannot have that but i am runni-" He never finished as Diana spoke up with her hands resting in her lap while Solan's hands shook while holding the cup. "Sir, i cannot do what you or the Sith that came to our planet can do. There are those that yes can use the... force you called it while people like myself cannot. But to be scared for someone you love is nothing that is possible to prevent. Your daughter sits in her room terrified of everyone around her, from the smallest of beings to a giant she is a thousand more times petrified than you are right now... Think about what brought you to this point sir, and if you need me simple call for me. There is more than just you that i have to help with to keep this place up and running."
With that Diana stood and walked silently away, leaving him alone as he held the cup, his hands still shaking but less. Fear... he hated fear.​

That day, which was it that he should blame for this fear. Which day...​
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Eleven Years Ago​
Solan's eyes watched the face of his mother as she spoke to him. "Hide, don't come out till i say ok?" Solan shook his head, trying to get out the words as his mother hugged him tighter. She was crying, he never knew she could do that, the brown haired woman without eyes was holding him tighter than he had even been held by her and she just... cried. He could hear them forcing open the door as she grabbed her saber and turned.​
In an instant the normally serene former Jedi's face hardened as what came through was a number of men whom aimed their rifles at her until the other with a blue blade in his hand came through the door and laughed. That blue blade was familiar to Solan and he knew what it meant in the hands of what was a sith assassin whom had tricked these men into following him. This assassin stood no more than six feet, his body skinnier than the warriors of the sith and his eyes ringed dark as he grinned from ear to ear. There was a piece of flesh hanging from his belt as a token, and Solan couldn't believe what he saw. This amber eyed, pale skinned, ebony veined being... took his father's saber and flesh.​
Solan's body shook as he tried to back away in utterly terrified manner, tripping back and falling down as his mother still stood with her saber active and waiting. "Cute..." Came the voice of the Sith, his hands moving to turn off the saber of Solan's father and then with a single flick of his wrist it was torn apart and scattered over the ground before only the crystal remained, only to be crushed into dust with the force like the saber had been dismantled. "Looks like his father... Minus the hair..." The sith remarked to no one in particular before focusing on Solan's Mother. "And you must be the Jedi Knight Vanya. You truly are a beautiful specimen... perhaps i will take your heart as a prize... And no. I don't mean figuratively." He smiled and laughed as Solan's mother, Vanya, moved to make sure she was standing over him. "You can try, but i can promise you, you will not leave here alive even if you do get it."

"You know kid.. there is nothing more beautiful than death..." The Sith laughed as he stood over Solan who was holding his mother, the saber wound through her chest wide as he could see through it and he tried to stop her from falling asleep. All the while the sith joked. "I think ill tell you about how your father died now. Well you see he was sitting out there in those fields, minding his own business, and i came up to him lost. Well not really. No i was no more lost than if i had been in my own home. And do you want to know why i had even come here. Because i had decided that i wanted to stop off in the place where an ancient sith decimated the Jedi order in a single attack... granted this sith died later on.. but now i can add my name to the killers of Jedi on this world. It was funny because i didn't even know your parents were here when i landed. That was just my luck... Your mother's heart is going to look beautiful, i would take her eyes but it seems someone already took them from her... it is a shame how ugly Miralukan are without those..."
Solan's eyes had never moved from is mother as the strands of life slowly were cut and he could only stare as she smiled at him and cried, tears leaking from her as she looked up at her son even as the world started to go black. Her mouth opened to say something but no words could be found as she could not speak thanks to the wound. She struggled her hand coming up to touch the cheek of solan before falling just short. Solan couldn't believe it, his hands shaking as it happened, his eyes turning a million times as he tried to reason this was nothing more than a dream. He would wake up and they would all be alive, they would be a family. They had come here to get away from that stupid war between the Jedi and the Sith... The Sith...​
His hands let go of his mother as he grabbed her saber and without hesitation he screamed out. "HOW ABOUT I CUT UP YOU, CARVE OUT YOUR HEART HUH? OR MAYBE YOUR FINGERS, OR MAYBE THAT DAMNED SMILE ON YOUR FACE." The blade of his mother saber was piercing right into the stomach of the sith before either of them even realized what had happened, Solan's eyes dead and the air around him growing hotter as his clothing on his arms started to burn up. "HOW ABOUT I TAKE YOU AS A TROPHY, OR CUT DOWN THE PEOPLE YOU CARE ABOUT. I COULD TORTURE YOU WITH STORIES OF YOUR PAST. OR YOU CAN BURN IN HELL YOUR DAMNED DEMON." With that the sleeves of his clothing burst into flames and left Solan to climb over onto the sith. Solan would not pull out his blade though, he twisted it up and around until it removed the Sith's arm at the shoulder and cleaved the man from the stomach and out through the shoulder, letting him burn to death as Solan's eyes settled on the men who had helped the Sith.​
Solan's face was no longer human as he smiled wide and looked at the. "Which of you told him where to find us..."

-Two Days later-​
Solan Charr's hand rested on top of the second grave as he pushed the last of the dirty on top of the crudely made headstone. 'Mother' and 'Father' side by side.​
He could not believe he was doing this, his hands pushing the dirt down as his body was breaking down again and he started to cry. Tears flowed down onto the grave as her words entered his mind from the day before all of this happened. It caused him to look over at the garden that she had been teaching him to grow as the words echoed in his head. "Always find beauty Solan... It can be as simple as the note of a piece of music, or a flower." He stared at the flower in question, it was a blue flower with a bowl shaped flower that grew up in a slightly twisted manner. His mother's favorite color simply because it was the one that smelled the best. "Yes..." He remembered again. "I cant smell colors but your father gave me this flower when he first met me, didn't know what it was called, even just ripped it from the ground. But he told me what its color was. That is why Blue is my favorite color Solan. Maybe one day you can do the same, though i think that you will have a bit more care in the flower you chose."
Three days ago, they had been in that garden three days ago and now... they are beside it. He had spent the first day making sure the people who had come to the house were dead, then holding the body of his mother for so many hours he could not hope to even know how much time had passed. When he had finally come back to the world it was dark and he had immediately pulled out anything that was not part of his family and let it burn, then he started digging. He wanted his mother to be in peace, to not be bother by the sith or this galaxy anymore. Why, why kill her. She did nothing, his father did nothing, they were gone from the galaxy. Why did the Sith have to do this to them... why.​
His hands curled up when he looked at the gravestone once more. 'Always find the beauty... how could he do that in a situation like this...'
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Present Day.​
Solan's eyes focused on the flowers infront of him. Bowl shaped blue flowers with a twisted stem... Mother.​

Solan cut through the dirt slowly as he laid out small rows for which he could plant in. Nothing large, spaced enough to not feed off eachother. He had to be careful with the pressure he put on the seeds, careful about how much water he moved onto them and most of all his control on the force. He pulled at their natural growth, slowly and carefully. Too fast would kill them and too slow would stagnate their growth for good. He needed to find the point at which their growth could be altered without altering how they would continue on naturally after. The task was simple now, he had done it more than a thousand times over and over growing plants and understanding them with its help but he could only stare now as he worked.​
This was the most beautiful thing to him, not the flowers themselves but the silence and the quiet. It reminded him of home where they were out on the plains with no one around for miles and the sounds of the wind coming over and pushing into him. He remembered being small enough that sometimes the winds would be strong enough to push him over and onto his back as he ran through the fields of the home. He remembered hearing the sound of a violin being played and the scent of a fresh cooked meal. Not the best tasting but that did not matter to him back then. It was that they were all together. They had eachother and no one else and now he was here looking on at the flower infront of him that grew with a smile. It had not always been easy. There were times when food was hard to come by as neither of them any longer had a job to really support Solan with much less themselves as well. But somehow they could eat so little compared to him.​
It was like seeing a superhero to him, they had powers, they were so happy and he knew they used to help people. That was what was important, to help and protect as many people as possible and he knew that if he could do that then there would be no more pain in the galaxy. It was a dream he never shared outloud, he never would. It was stupid and he knew it now, it was impossible even. No one could end suffering and pain, no one. It happened and we simply need sit through it and be torn apart. "Always find beauty..." The words echoed in his head as he sighed and left the flowers to grow on their own while his body fell back and he laid there. "Harder than you would think mother..."

Ten Years Ago.​
Solan kicked harder this time to make sure the man stayed down as he sighed. This mercenary work felt so wrong, but he needed money and this was the only thing he could find where his skills could be used. The current slime he was standing on currently was some guy that forgot to pay the protection fee or something for this stupid cartel that Solan had signed onto. It paid well enough but it was rather tiring dealing with criminals and cheats and even now he felt sorry for the guy. Hell the only reason he had reacted physically was because this thin, weak kid was the one who was suppose to be the muscle... well it worked quite well as the moment the man's hand had shot out Solan had a hold of it and with the force he had broken the wrist in a quick manner before sending a kick into the man's gut before he toppled over.​
"The Kid is a prodigy isn't he, a real expert at making someone underestimate him. If i didn't know any better i would have thought he were an echani that dyed its hair but no. Hes just a normal old kid..." Solan did hide the use of the force well enough, no one even knew of his abilities with it and even more so the saber he hid on his body as it was a vibrosword and a pair of DC17 blasters he had picked off a collector a few weeks back who had run short on his payments and Solan had been given them as a substitute for credits. It wasn't hard to hide the force, the garden he kept in his apartment was small and looked home grown. He never so much as made a spark of flames and the rest of what he knew was a simple use of telekinesis and body enhancement for times like these.​
"Now, about those credits you owe us, how about i take a hand for not paying up?" The man wouldn't actually do it, this was a common threat that normally got them coughing up their money in no time. And low and behold the moment it was finished the man only shook his head as he pointed with one hand to a safe on the far side of the room. Solan's foot left the back of that man in the single instant that it happened and moved over to the window, looking down below at the ground and seeing a red haired woman who was looking up at the far over traffic. "I thank you for your cooperation, and your credits are mu-" The moment the safe was opened a blast erupted from it and for a moment everything slowed down.​
Solan's body was hurled like a ragdoll through the window as the entire building was consumed in a ball of fire and burst apart as if it had been made by plywood. Nothing remained in that instant as the world faded for a moment and he noticed he couldn't feel his left arm, his eyes focusing on a trail of smoke and his nose on the smell of burnt flesh. Nothing could be felt but it was there and he looked at the damage for that moment before realizing the world had gone dark. His body making contact with the ground below.​

"OUCH. For the sake of my own sanity stop that..."
Solan looked at the red haired woman who had carried him to a place where he could recover and wrapped his arm to help it heal correctly. The damage was easy enough to repair so it wasn't a worry but what he didn't know was how long he had been knocked out from the fall. Apparently it had been four days and he had been watched over by this stranger all that time. Her name was Kira and he wasn't sure why she even helped him considering he had been shot out of a exploding building like a ball out of a cannon. He wondered for a moment if he was actually dead and if this was nothing more than a bad dream until he got whacked across the face with a rolled up paper. "What the hell was that for..."
She just stood there, no older than him with a sigh. "A: No cursing infront of a lady, didn't your family teach you manners..." She hit him again with the rolled up paper which was starting to annoy him but what came next was a smile. "And if you keep complaining about me helping your arm heal, im going to just throw you in a freezing shower and lock you in there until you learn your lesson, ok?" She waited for him to answer and the bad part was he knew this girl would do it. She was strange, granted no stranger than he was but strange none the less as he looked at her for a few moments. "Ok fine... just hurry up..." Solan didn't like being useless, the last time he was useless he lost his ho- 'Smack' And the paper hit him again as he glared at her. "NOW WHAT."
She just stood there with a raised brow. "You started to cry, stop that, you are going to make me sad if you cry." Solan just stared as she finally put down the paper and went to work on his arm again. He had no idea who this girl was and he really didn't know what she wanted or if he had helped her in the past to deserve this kindness, but it was becoming a rather big tick on his mind. He didn't understand why she would just help him with no regards for anything in terms of repayment. He had offered her time and time again credits, or a better job, or something to repay her and every time she just smiled, shook her head and left. It was so strange, so weird, if he didn't know any better he would have thought this was some elaborate plot to kill him in the end. Why...​

They were worse tonight, so many thoughts and feelings, his body curled up against the wall as he held his head and could stand it. Something about this night cut through his empathy and he was going crazy as it slammed through his walls, it was going to kill him. He was going to die from all these minds, all these feelings the spike of pain sent his voice crying out as he shook uncontrollably. It hurt, it all hurt, his eyes, his hands, his legs his gut, his lungs, his heart. It all hurt, like a thousand razor sharp molten needles being plunged into him, skewering him, and then done again and again. his mind was caving, he couldn't think, he needed to get out of it... worry. What was this... worry, sadness, fear... so close...​
"Solan, please focus..." The words, what... he didn't understand why that voice was saying those words. His eyes slid open enough to see it was her again as she was crying and trying to get him to focus, her hands on his shoulders and keeping him still as she leaned forward and hugged him to keep in still. What was going on, the thoughts of others and the feelings were going away. His eyes and mind focused on her now as he still was pained none the less but it was not as great anymore. "Solan... its ok, just focus on me ok?" Her eyes stared at him and he didn't know what to say, what to think. "Kira?" His own voice was weak as the world faded and he blacked out from the pain. What just happened.​
That was all he remembered happening, that was all that happened, his body had slumped over once more after going dark. Taken to a bed and laid down by Kira before sitting in a chair and watching him without a word. Again she was caring for him, watching over him as he lay there and for once tears came from her that would normally never touch her face. She stared and as the tears fell she wiped them away. "Feth... now im crying. Ass..."

"What are you doing?"
She stared at him as he sighed and looked up again, her eyes inches away from a hovering datapad that turned. She had figured out a few days before that he was capable of the force so he didn't bother to hide it but she was rather persistent in learning everything about what he could and could not do. At times the questions were not so bad, he enjoyed them even and it made him curious and gave him a way to explain and talk to her. But then there was the fact that she asked questions about everything. He didn't even get that obsessed over things at times and he watched her as she stared still at the datapad. "Im meditating, so that the other day does not happen again."
Her head tilted up a bit before looking at the datapad and shaking her head. "No no no, thats all wrong... you are not using your mind to the fullest..." Solan could only blink as someone who had never trained a day with the force was telling him that something had been taught for years was all wrong. "Excuse me?"
She had no quarrel about smiling and continuing on with her words the moment after she had said that. "Can't you read a book, or write, do something to 'meditate' other than sitting there and making a datapad hover. I mean come on, here let me show you something..." She grabbed his hand and yanked him from where he sat, the datapad dropping to the ground without a seconds hesitation and landing on the ground where it stayed. She meanwhile dragged him along as he was taken down through a door and into another room where she finally let go. Motioning to the wall she smiled wide. "There you go, books, read..." She crossed her arms over her chest before moving over and standing infront of the door. "You aren't leaving till you do."
Solan merely sighed as he looked at her, brow rising and his head turning to look at them. "Why a book wont-" As his eyes returned to her he caught sight of the same death glare she gave him before hitting him with that paper when she had bandaged him up. At first he was going to test it, see if she would really do it again before knowing the answer and even worse glancing to his right at the books again. There was no papers to roll up here, only hard covered books and he really did not need a lump on his head from her becoming violent. "Fine ill read one. I still don't see the point though."
He sighed and moved over to look at the books, scanning oer all kinds that looked tattered and damaged. Cheap collections that held many bits of information that probably were outdated. Whats the point of this when he could just look up information on a datapad when he needed it. "Are you going to select one or am i going to have to knock you out because you are too stubborn to pick out something and read it... im not getting any younger." She shook her head at him before finally he just picked some random book on the origins of the Republic.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom