Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrion Company Recruiting

Hey all. So Initially I thought the best way to go about this would be just to create a faction and start recruiting like minded people from there, but honestly I didn't think it felt right to do so at this time. I'm still pretty apprehensive about the whole faction system, especially since there are like fifty other factions out there that would be eerily similar to what I had in mind. So I scrapped the idea and came here instead.

Now with the actual business up and running, Carrion Company Contracting can operate on a IC level. That's all well and good, but I really feel like just NPCing every single other member of the The Carrion Company to be tedious and immersion breaking. With that in mind I am looking for people willing to join in and become members of The Carrion Company's Security Forces.

I know what you're thinking "Ooooh another edgy mercenary group that won't last a month." but I swear I don't plan to let this fade away. I'm perfectly okay with maintaining the group myself and NPCing everything else, but having others to Role-Play with would take it all to another level. If one or two people express interest, then we can talk about making a faction. That, however; will come later.

I plan to rigorously push Role-Play so there will never be a lack of opportunity to develop your characters. Other than that we will be taking on a diverse number of roles from select contracts. I know this is all pretty vague, but it's meant to be in a way. I just want to gauge the crowd and see how many are interested before devoting hours of plot planning to it.

I look forward to hearing back from everyone. Those of you that do wish to join can even jump into the bounty I am pursuing HERE.

[member="Akabane Jarvik"]
Thanks, I need all the luck I can muster apparently! :D

[member="Liam Darkgear"]
Glad to have you along, even if you find it's not to your liking later. Just having someone help me to my feet on with it all will be greatly appreciated. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom