Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Caries Breaker Sith Grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create after small successful test a weaponized version of the Caries waters that mirror the Mandalorian breaker grenades and the anti force user grenades of Omega Pyre.
Development Thread:
Manufacturer: Aza'zoth Forge
Model: Breaker Grenade
Affiliation:
  • Lords of Shadow (Primary)
  • Sith Empire (Limited but developed and tested)
  • Lords of the Fringe (Restricted)
Modularity: None
Production: Minor (prototype)
Material:
  • Durasteel
  • Mechanical material
  • Wiring
  • Vial
Classification: Anti force user mist grenade
Size: Handheld
Status: Limited (Balaya Zambrano, @[member="Kaine Zambrano"], @[member="Ashin Varanin"], @[member="Velok"], @[member="Valik"] whoever they choose)
Length:
Weight: .5 kg
Ammunition Type: Caries
Ammunition Capacity: 1 vial
Effective Range: 5 meters
Description: Built after Yaga and fighting the effects of the force breaker grenades. The corruptive and tainted waters pf Aza'zoth were being used in the Forges of Thule and closer to the tainted world. The closer the waters were to the planet the longer they remained truly potent. This made the weapon testing very difficult and something that couldn't be designed and wasted as much. The experience had to be on the fly which proved useful in the first weeks while the aerosoling of the waters came. Then the copying of the Omega Pyre anti force technology with the fuse and the accelerometer died to the distribution. Once thrown any change to direction will set it off or reduction of speed to quickly. The Caries creates a fine mist that distributes the effects of hyper aggression and sickness to lightsiders (see Caries side effects in sub) but does not explode or cause physical damage.

@[member="Asemir Lor'kora"] I can make one, I didn't think if I would need one as I (on Shinju alt in factory talk) asked about combining approved tech and was told a dev thread wasn't always needed. That and it is also a prototype with limited use for testing. If you would like one I will make one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom