Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Careena's Beskar'gam

Status
Not open for further replies.
I9T6qjQ.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent | To create Careena Fett's personal armor.
  • Image Source | Source
  • Canon Link | N/A
  • Primary Source | Beskar'gam

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification | Multipurpose
  • Weight | Average
  • Resistances |
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons) | Extreme
- Kinetic | High
- Lightsabers | Extreme
- Sonic | Low
- Ion/EMP | Very High
- Elemental |
Electricity | Low
Heat | Low
Cold | Low
Acid | Average

SPECIAL FEATURES

[*]Armor Systems

[*]Right Vambrace

[*]Left Vambrace

[*]Legs

Strengths |
  • [ Lightweight Beskar ] | Careena constructed her beskar'gam using micronized beskar mixed in with ciridium to give it the durability and defensive properties of beskar, whilst reducing the weight of it by quite a fair margin. This allows for her to move quickly on the field while still having the protection expected of traditional beskar'gam. As it is bases the design off the Shock Trooper beskar'gam, it allows for quite a wide range of movement and mobility as well.
  • [ The Hunter Stalks their Prey ] | While more than capable of going toe to toe with anyone, Careena's armor was designed to be unseen from a distance to synergize with her preferred method of combat, which is long range. The Chameleon Fabric that she uses, allows for her to remain hidden and wreak havoc on enemies from unseen positions.
Weaknesses |
  • [ Strength and Durability ] | While the beskar plates that make up the armor are incredibly resilient, the same cannot be said for the areas not covered in plating, where armor was sacrificed for more flexible materials that allow for better movement. The layering of the Chameleon Fabric on top of everything also does not provide any protective benefits and can easily be damaged.
  • [ Elements ] | Though it is built with temperature regulators to keep the wearer comfortable in a multitude of environments, weapons utilizing them. Flamethrowers, cryo-weapons, and especially arc casters are extremely effective on it.

DESCRIPTION

Careena's Beskar'gam was made based off the Shocktrooper design, with an emphasis on freedom of motion and allowing her to maneuver around the battlefield a lot more quickly and like many other Fetts, is a favored design among them. Careena's integration of a special fabric has allowed her to conceal herself in a multitude of environments, and though it was not designed for the sole purpose of cloaking, it is just as fearsome up close and personal with its multitude of systems and weapons. This Chameleon Fabric is what gives Careena's armor its stark white appearance while it is unpowered and inactive. A thin plastoid laminate is layered underneath both the armor plating and Chameleon Fabric to protect it from any external environmental factors such as corrosion or oxidation.

The armor is designed to provide a host of different functions and features that enhance combat performance and activity on the battlefield. Sensors assist in acquiring/identifying targets, different vision modes allow for the wearer to hunt down prey in all manner of environments, and a number of life support systems assist in keeping the wearer active. Most notably is the use of bacta applicators on the insides of the suits and use of nanobots to surgically repair the wearer if their suit gets damaged while being able to patch up any breaches to the suit if there are nanites readily available. There are also a host of hidden offensive/defensive features incorporated into the suit, mainly in the vambraces.

The template used for that submission pre-dates Open/Closed Market specifications, so I assume that it more or less just means if I chose to IC'ly purchase them, it would have been approved regardless unless Alric has a reason to refuse to sell to a character he has never met. The company isn't linked anywhere, but I assume that it would be open market as most of the tech has been open market with few exceptions as well as the likelihood of them being a subsidiary of Vanir Technologies. It explicitly states in the thread (Specifically this post here) that anyone is free to use their tech as long as it is reasonable by Alric. Considering that I'm just using slightly amped wrist blasters on armor I feel it isn't asking much or being unreasonable. If I still require permission and needing to inconvenience someone who hasn't posted in months, then I will just use a Wookiepedia link as a substitute.

[member="Tom Taff"]

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Careena Fett"]

Sorry missed the tag. That is perfectly fine reasoning. I have seen that post more than a few times for other peoples subs so consider it all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom