Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cards Against Humanity

skin, bone, and arrogance
Anyone down for a game of online/skype Cards Against Humanity on Sunday evening (Pacific time)? I know [member="Darth Janus"] and [member="Avicus DuSang"] are interested but the more people who play, the more fun it is. Who's with me?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

I myself and the writer of Darth What ever her face is (Carliah, Queen of Widek) Would love to join in, we played a game last night with HK there and Camellia of dat Rendili place.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Avadreia Lacroix"],

Till about 3-4 pm Pacific Time (I'm assuming it's the one in Australia because I'm getting this from checking what time is at your location from Skype :p) would be the ideal latest for me, I should be fine to play since 9 am of your time, so 9 am-4 pm your time is the best for me, to summarize

HK-36

Sorry I'm like falling asleep from writing OP stuff all day :p

An ideal time for me to play on Sunday would be somewhere between 9 am up to 4 pm Pacific Time.

It will be between 9 and 11 EASTERN (6 and 9 PACIFIC). For those of you in flyoverland or outside the US, please figure out the time from these context clues. I'll be getting the skype chat together 5:30 or so Pacific so please either find me on skype () or send me a message on SWRP, or post here with your skype name and request an invitation.

[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Avicus DuSang"] [member="Arkia Zinn"] [member="HK-36"]

HK-36

Ooooooh, I know why you were confused before and why I sounded weird/creepy, I had you confused with [member="Tegaea Alcori"] for some reason with whom I talk to on Skype and who is around Pacific timezone, like I thought Avadreia was one of their alts

But anyway, I'll message you on Skype in a bit with my contact

HK-36 said:

Ooooooh, I know why you were confused before and why I sounded weird/creepy, I had you confused with [member="Tegaea Alcori"] for some reason with whom I talk to on Skype and who is around Pacific timezone, like I thought Avadreia was one of their alts

But anyway, I'll message you on Skype in a bit with my contact
How dare you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom