Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captured [Madalorian, Deathwatch, & Friends]

This thread is for anyone in factions mentioned above.
IRL I will be leaving for a few months so this is my IC reason for being gone.

Note Kangofett is to be captured and and taken by the Deathwatch no mater what happens. Whatever anyone else wants to do is open to do whatever.

Kangofett sat on his knees with his arms restrained behind his back at the wrists and elbows. His helmet and armor had been removed along with his weapons. At least one of his capters had been honorable enough to stabilize his right knee.

He'd been reconing the enemy force with afew other Mandalorians far behind enemy lines. It had all gone so well till his spotter stepped on a land mine killing the warrior and giving himself away. He'd been persued until a lucky shot blew out his right knee and he was then captured. He'd been unable to contact the rest of the scouts but he knew they were watching as he'd been captured and dragged here.

He and other prisoners were being guarded by Deathwatch soldiers on a landing pad, awaiting for a prison ship to arrive soon. One guard was behind him rifle ready to blow his brains out, anther was in front of him attempting to interrogate him, the rest were around guarding the prisoners or patrolling in the surrounding city.

He had not answered any questions nor would he to this traitor. His undying loyalty to the true Mandalorians would always persist.

He whispered under his breath just loud enough for the officer to hear him. The officer did notice.

"What did you say?"
"I said, A champion with no honor is a champion of aruetiise"

He then chomped down hard on his tongue and spit it at the questioner as he bent to hear his answer. The officer jerked away and swore. Kango began laughing with a thick gobbling sound when the guard behind him slammed his rifle over his head and knocked him out.

Other prisoners had scene what Kango had done and began following suit. The Death Watch had to restrain everyone to keep from picking up tongues all day. Once the prison ship arrived many prisoners were dragged on board unconscious and a few were dead. The ship then took off heading to some unknown prison rock at the edge of space.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom