Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Captain Trent needs a crew

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Hello all!
I have a ship, and I need a crew. You need to make a living, and I have the bucket of bolts to make it happen.
I need:
-Pilot
-Mechanic
-Navigator
-Quartermaster
-Medical professional
Additional crewmates will be considered. I would like everyone on board to be able to operate a turret as The "Defiance" has two (starboard and port).
You should be able to handle yourselves in a fight, but don't go looking for trouble.
I will be taking a wide range of jobs, some might not sit right in righteous people's mouths, but I still expect you to chew. But I am not opposed to putting a slug in any psycho who's trying to get their evil jollies off!
That being said, I'm a fair man, I will give you my best, and I expect the same.

Veil

Who needs legs when you have brains.
@[member="Jace Trent"] Sounds interesting enough, but I doubt you'd want to slicer who many would consider dead weight.

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Little one, there is definitely room on my ship for you, if you want. I can make you this promise, the first person to call you dead weight, will feel the dead weight of my fist!

@Veil

Veil

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Alright, cap. You got me. Now you just need to find me. Not exaclty walking around in open daylight handing out my services if you know what I mean.

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
Well good news for you! @[member="Veil"]
Once I get enough people for a crew, I'm gonna start the intro thread. I'll be "taking applications" at a cantina on Nar Shadaa. I hear there isn't much sunlight there ;)

Veil

@[member="Jace Trent"]

Okay, Wasn't sure if you wanted to do a thread where you come and find me because I wrong you or someone you know. I'm on Courascant anyways. You know, wlecomeing your first crew member or something like that.

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
@[member="Jace Trent"]
you need a mandolorian who can act as security/ protection services. Im trained in combat basics 1, im a well known galactic wrestler, and I got boss armor with a bayonet blaster rifle DC-15A ....... I could join in on it Im feeling like adventure.

Mason Ordo

A lean, piece of muscle
@[member="Jace Trent"]
im a physical therapist so I know how to help rebuild injured muscle ..... and im a personal trainer. So if you want a healthy crew I cold help out.

Jace Trent

"I aim to misbehave...
@[member="Khull"]
Khull my good man.....
*looks over datapad, specifically at criminal record*
Now agravated assault I like, but tell me about this kidnapping?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom