Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Capital Station

Macharius Solaire

M
Hey guys.

So on my own initiative, and with HK's blessing. I've decided I'm going to get the faction a proper capital. Since the Metal Lords fleets, stations and dock yards 'n stuff are just flying around Denon. Putting something up there to serve as a capital building makes sense.

You may or may not know but Denon herself isn't the exactly the capital. HK has the run on the space around her though. And this well fits with the style of the Metal Lords.

So why am I telling you guys about it. I should just go sub it right. Well no. That's a wasted faction opportunity. And corporate opportunity too. This factions got a few shipbuilders and I want to get them all to collaborate on this project together.

I'll have a thread going up New Years Eve. You can check it out the ooc here. It's a party and funsraiser. One of the causes is to raise cash for the station and show support for the faction. Donations are also a corporate passive objective so showing up there can help your company to tier.

I'll have a thread for the start of this project up in the new year. We'll get everyone on board and some direction going. Hope to see you at the party. Otherwise in January!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom