Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't reply to thread?

Halp.
I keep trying to reply to a thread in the private roleplay section, and no matter what I do, I keep getting an error message when I hit the Post button. Sometimes it will save my post, but then it will sit like that for an hour without doing anything. I'm able to post in other threads though. It's just this one with just this characters. It's kind of odd.
:/

I'm not an admin or anything, but I am 99.99% sure it is not against the rules to post here if you ain't an admin, so Imma post in here. Well, I've had this happen to some of my other characters, mostly in character creation. I also had another page open at the character sheet templates, at the same time as the other. So, I would just say, be sure to check if you got two or more pages on Chaos opened. I am sorry because this was a very, very, very terrible explanation. But that is the only thing I can think of, you could also attempt to reboot your computer/laptop, see if anything changes.

Hope I could help out, I know it had nothing to do with replying but I was just throwing out suggestions. Good luck with this.

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
[member="Zandra Fenni"] well one thing I have seen happen is the site switches you back to your writer account and won't let you post. this has happened to [member="Crystal"]/[member="Leori Sheltrak"] before and still does at times.

I tried making a new thread and for a while it let me post but now I get the same thing. Also the other people I rp with tell me they also can't post to my threads either. I can post just fine with my other active characters though.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/34229-spider-droids-are-cool-right-zandras-crew-only-yo/#entry484800
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/32991-hang-the-black-flag-at-the-end-of-the-mast/

And then there is the first one. Sorry. Been responding on my phone. It's almost impossible to copy and past the link on my phone.
Anyway, the first one was made by Cal, but we're having problems posting to it. And the second one was made by me. I could post for a while, but now I can't. I've been told by Rayl Wildred and Seras Goto that they are also having problems posting to these threads too. Graxin Rade also posted about the same problem.

[member="Zandra Fenni"]

I fixed a member's issue with this earlier tonight by having them recache their web browser. The editor wasn't popping up for him, he recached and everything was working fine.

Let me know if this solution works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom