Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't post in IC boards of Faction

Morning, Afternoon, or Evening (all depending)

I'm having a problem posting in my faction threads, specifically the ones with an IC tag on them. I have collaborated with the mods for those boards and have tried everything including leaving and rejoining the faction. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi your my only hope.

Thanks in Advance

Daegan

You are an Administrator. Testing with your Admin account is like testing the explosive radius of dynamite when trying to determine the radius of a sparkler.

@[member="Lady Kyros"]

@[member="Akala"]
No no, I got everyone in the faction to test it :p I was giving you a foundation.. nevermind.

But all other members, moderators, faction admins etc are able to post - just not him.

As soon as I get home, I will post a couple screen shots but for reiteration purposes; I can view the topics but do not have permission to post or reply in them at all as I am not even given the option.

Thanks again

As promised here is a screenshot, sorry for the lateness but work kept me busy last night
screenshot_zps4724f5ef.png

It is the same throughout all the portions other than the OOC, I can neither start a topic or reply to one, hope this helps out

Thanks Again

Addendum to my last: It seems now that I am unable to reply or post in any of the sub boards within the Faction with the same result as above

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom