Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't post a topic

For some reason when I make a topic it doesn't actually make a topic. I've tried several times, I just click Post New Topic, it redirects to the main forum menu and my topic doesn't exist. I'm trying to create a basic character creation and can't even do this. Any help?

EDIT: Super-karking-ironically it works this time. For some reason I could post THIS topic but not my character creation one. Any ideas why?

@[member="Vittinghus Naure"]

If you were trying to use an image, it might have been a bad file extension.

Before trying to post hit 'preview' and it should tell you above the post in red text what's wrong [if anything.]

I'll let Tef handle this then, since if it wasn't an image problem it might be permissions. Still, if you were using an image remove it then try posting it if you haven't tried that yet. If the bio is just a copy/paste of the template and some formatting it wouldn't stop you from posting.

@[member="Vittinghus Naure"]

I tried a few more but none of them worked. I've just put a message saying 'See avatar' or whatever, because it's the only decent faceclaim I'd want to use. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom