Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can't Edit First Post in Topic

Louise

here for your dad
Short Description: Can't edit the first post in a topic I've made, edit button does not appear.

Browser: Chrome, Version 52.0.2743.116 m

Severity: Unique to the Louise account.

Description: The option to edit is absent from my initial post in this thread. Going to check another thread in the same forum, the same is also true for my first post in this thread. Then upon checking a different thread started by me in a different forum, I am unable to edit that also.

I have recently had the name of the affected account changed.

All three prior threads listed beforehand were posted before the account had its name changed. Upon making a thread right now post-name change I find that I can edit that specific thread just fine.

Screenshots:
CantEdit_zpsijkeocrx.png

Is there any possible fix? As I'd like to be able to update one of my threads as it goes as an episode listing.

Louise

here for your dad
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Not sure if it's worth mentioning but for this account the display name AND the account name were changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom