Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bug Can't create password

Yea, I started by signing into discord. So when I went to create an account password it doesn't send an email to my iCloud account. I checked the email and its the same, Any way to fix this?

No, It’s fine when I sign in using discord, but since I used that to sign up, I tried making an actual password for the account on this site, but it’s not sending me an email.

IExistIGuess IExistIGuess

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by that, you have a password for the site, that's what you used to sign in. Are you trying to change your password?

If you need help with this, please reach out to myself or another admin via discord or board DM and we'll be happy to help you get settled.

I just joined using discord. Yea, it sounds weird but I used my discord account to sign up, so when I go to access my password it tells me I don’t have one, so I can sign in only using discord, but not through doing it normally as I have no password

All well and good guys!

My email auto-deletes junk and I forgot to turn that off.:)

Thanks for all the support anyways, being here for only 3 to 4 days, everyone is so supportive.

You can archive this now if you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom