Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question Can I create sub accounts for "NPC" characters to help develop the storyline in specific threads?

Jyvvii

The ramen is strong with this one...
Thanks! Kind of new, just trying to figure out how to develop a story with multiple characters of mine. This stems from the rule I saw about not creating Sub accounts in order to support your own posts, I might be misunderstanding the meaning of this rule, so just asking for clarity. :)

Saint Lauren

S
Yes.

The rule mostly applies to OOC threads where people are sharing their opinions. You are not allowed to create 2-3 accounts and pretend to be other people who just showed up to support your own opinion.

That said. I've seen great success in simply creating a single NPC sub-account to run all of your characters. This works especially well when you have to run a whole factions worth of NPCs and don't desire to create a new sub-account for every welder, nurse, or secretary droid in your campaign. So you just create a single sub-account named "Spirit of the Alliance" or "Narrator of the Sith" and use it exclusively for NPC posts, replies, or one-offs.

Excellent question! :D

Jyvvii Jyvvii

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom