Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can I ask you a Question?

Sitting with Lexa in the room that I owned on the planet with the fringe, We both sat on the couch. I guess that you could say that we were cuddling together, but why would a Sith Lord be cuddling with his apprentice for? Well he has feeling for her. That was to put it simply. In front of us was a fireplace with the reds and oranges, and yellows mixing together to form the soft yet burning tongues of flame. I was dressed in simple clothes. A black t-shirt and jeans. in my right hand, where she could not see at my side. Was a black ring. Forged by my father's hands many years ago. it was his ring, but really it was part of my mother as well.

An inscription etched into the ring read, “For all life and for all eternity, I will love you.” It was the wending band that my father had made for my mother when they had gotten married. Made of Phrik, and black as the void of space, the gold lettering shone against the black. I turned to Lexa, and decided to speak, "Lexa, What do you think of us? I mean, like the relationship that we have?"

​I asked, because I wanted to truly know how she felt, Not because I wanted to ask her about our relationship, but because I was thinking of asking a second question. Only it mattered on how she answered my first one.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"].

Lexa sat against Morna in his room. She had greatly matured since they first met. No longer was she the dewy-eyed cloaked girl with a hollow space inside of her, with no clue how to fill the void. Now she was a Fire Shaper, an apprentice to a Sith Lord, and also his lover. That last part was her favorite, by far. Morna was one of the most special people she had ever had the privilege to know. The more she thought about him, the more a strange new thought began to tug at her heart. She believed......Well, she was fairly certain......That she was in love with him.

When Morna asked her what she thought of their relationship, she blushed. How was she supposed to tell him? What if it was all one-sided, and the minute she told him, he broke it off? Just the notion of that caused a deep ache in her chest. "I...Um..." She fumbled for the words. Finally, she took a deep breath. Get a hold of yourself, you idiot! You're a grown woman, for feir'fek's sake! Lexa shook her head, and looked him straight in the eyes. "Morna, I'm going to be honest with you. This thing we have? It's very important to me. I....I don't know if you fell the same way or anything, but........I.... I love you, Morna." There. she said it. Inside, she crossed her fingers, hoping that this wouldn't blow up in her face.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could feel her clench up in my ars as I asked that question. she was nervous, I could tell from the way that she had acted towards my words. Her body then moved towards me, and indistinctly I hid my right hand from her by placing it closer to my leg. And what she said surprised me. Proclaiming that she loved me. My eyes opened wide, and I looked straight at her. I nodded my head and slowly did a smile creep onto my face. My left hand came up to her neck and I brought her close to me, giving her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you too Lexa."

I pulled away from her for a moment, and smiled. Thinking on what I should do. I almost always came up with some cheezy line that made both of us laugh, but I was almost dumbfounded. unable to say anything I decided that now was the time. I held up and index finger, "I want you to wait her for a second. Don't move." I waited for her to confirm that she wasn't moving, and when she had, I stood up. Moving to the kitchen, I pulled open a drawr, revealing a little black and red box. I opened it and placed the black and gold ring that was in my hands, no in the box, I closed it.

it took me a second, to breathe. I hoped that I wasn't rushing this any. Running a hand through my hair, I breathed in and out one more time. I took steps that echoed so loudly in my ears I thought that I might go deaf. Walking into the room. I looked to lexa and all of her beautiful form. Really there was nothing that I didn't like about her. I came to her, back on the couch. However I did not sit down. Moving to stand in front of her, I spoke, "Lexa Kimene, I have one last question to ask you." I then knelt down on one knee and showing her the box, I opened it for what I hoped would be the first and last time in my life. "Will you marry me?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa gasped sharply. Her hand came up to her mouth. "Oh my God...." She said surprised. Morna......He was proposing to her! Her eyes grew wide with excitement. She nodded furiously. "YES! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!" She cried happily. Holding out her hand, her entire body shook with enthusiasm. This was amazing! This was perfect! There was no one else she wanted to be with n the entire universe!
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as I was placing the ring on her left ring finger. I then stood up and brought her to stand with me. With my arms around her waist, I smiled brightly, "I'm glad that you agree with me, because that would have been really awkward if you said no." Standing right next to her, I could finally breathe normally. My chest had felt compressed and constricted when I had asked her. I was holding my breath hoping that what I would be asking would come true. and when it had, I wished for nothing else.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa beamed brightly at Morna. "You know me, Fireboy. I'm drawn to hot things...." She purred. She jumped, hanging onto him by wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waste, and kissed him passionately.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I was surprised when Lexa had jumped onto me. But I quickly caught her. With my arms under her thighs and rear to hold her up and against me. Kissing in return. I moaned a little as I could taste of her once more. Walking as I still kissed her. I brought her down onto the couch. From there. I wanted to seal the deal.

*Fades to black*

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom