Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Can Alts be turned into NPCs?

Not entirely sure if this is even worth a question, but I thought I ask before putting work into something lol.

I have made a few utility characters for Abyss over the time, but I don't actually play them and was thinking that they would be put to better use as NPCs. The other way around is fairly common from what I've seen, but what's the Codex stance on turning unused PCs into NPCs?

Jak Sandrow said:
As long as you follow NPC creation rules, you should be fine, I think.
Go ham. I have done the same with some members of the Imura Family.

You don't even have to sub them as an NPC just list their bio when you use them. Codex and factory are optional.

Omega Four-Five-Nine

The above link is a submission where I turned three of my previous alts into a combatant squad for the use of my Knight of Ren.

I would definitely advise doing this if you have some Characters you don't have the time for but would still like to use, it gives them a depth of background and history you're already familiar with and makes it enjoyable to Role-play with them around in your given threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom