Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign: Titan Station OOC

Jsc

Disney's Princess
___
Key
* post 01 - Introduction
* post 16 - Bestiary

___

* April 3 2013: - Recruitment is now over. If you would like to join, please PM for instructions. Thanks.
* April 9 2012: - People dropped. So Recruitment is now open again. Post here to join. Thanks.

___
Campaign: Titan Station

Max Players: Any
Class Requirements: Non-Force Sensitive.
Mission Type: Freelancer Job
Payment per Person: 1 years worth of localized military wages or the price of a large starfighter. Which ever is less.

Plot: The shadowy Nemesis Corporation has seized Titan Station. A secret R&D lab on the Death Wind Corridor of the Outer Rim. A private contractor on Duros has set up a high-stakes mission to take it back. Reclaim the station before it's secrets can go public.

Mission Briefing: Will take place IC on the Duros Orbiting Colony 'Hera'.

Rules: I provide the setting. You provide the action.
___

So yeah. If you interested in participating? Post here. Your welcome to create a new character for the campaign. Use an existing Mercenary. Or you can just mention that you want to use the default template below. Thanks guys. :D

___

Default Template:

Default01_zps442a4713.jpg

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Haha. Nice. I'll let the recruitment run until Wens March 3rd. After that we can plan on starting. Thanks guys and gals. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
And away we go:

The Campaign is now live and open for first posts from our players. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to post them in this thread or PM me. Thanks everyone. :D

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Hi Verz. At the top of the first post it says in bright red letters that recruitment is closed. But if you would still like to join you can PM me. PM, means to send me a Private Message. I hope I've explained that well enough for you. Thanks.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
___
Da Bad Guys

Just a little help to explain some of the general baddies that I'll be throwing at you. I will refer to this page often in my combat descriptions. Welcome to the Nemesis Private Security troopers...

Units02_zps514a86e5.jpg

___

Soldiers:
Very straightforward riflemen. They move in teams of between 3 and 5. They take cover, shoot from concealment, use grenades to flush you out of cover, and attempt to gain superior positions against you.

Guardians:
Pressure soldiers. They move in teams of 2. Immune to damage from the front, they slowly encroach upon your position in an attempt to deny you cover. Be creative in making them expose themselves or use grenades. (Hint: You can shoot their feet if you get them to raise their shield enough.)

Shadows:
Snipers and stealth. They move alone. Shadows often use Smoke or Gas grenades to allow their own friendly teams to move around you unseen. Watch for their bright red optic helmets to spot them hiding. Otherwise you'll likely take a sniper round to the chest.

Rhinos:

Large automated robot walkers. They hold no structural weaknesses to contemporary weaponry and absorb 80% of all thermal and kinetic damage thrown at them. Avoid their heavy repeater blaster-cannons, distract them, and then get behind them. They can run very fast in a single direction but they do turn just a little slower than a human does. Do not climb on them as this will cause a fail-safe to trigger. Opps! Surprise! No Rhino will go down in less than six posts.

___

Grabbing Enemy Weapons

Completely allowed. I'll list them.

Soldier:
* Modulated Blaster Carbine. Semi-Auto. Mid Range. 60s per clip. Light weight but can reduce your accuracy by 15%.
* Thermal Grenades. x2. Heavy cans that explode after 5 seconds and deal high thermal damage over a 2 meter circle.
* Combat Knife. Standard Melee Tool.

Guardian:
* Shoulder cannon. (unobtainable to players) Automatic. Mid to Close Range. 100s per clip. Cannot be removed from shoulder harness.
* Forearm Vibration Knife. (unobtainable to players) Close Range. Slashing or Thrusting weapon used in Melee. 1 hour power cell.
* Smoke Grenade. x1. Heavy can that explodes upon contact to conceal almost a 4 meter circle. Covers rapidly, disappears rapidly.
* Carbonite War Shield. Immune to most weapon damage. Extremely heavy without power-assisted armor. Greatly limits mobility. Requires two hands.

Shadow:
* Modulated Blaster Rifle Custom. Semi-Auto. Long Range Scope and Rail Attachment. 30s per clip. Very heavy rifle with attachments. Using higher density ammo that is not interchangeable with the Carbine. Not a kinetic penetrating weapon.
* Smoke Grenade. x2. Heavy can that explodes upon contact to conceal almost a 4 meter circle. Covers rapidly, disappears rapidly.
* Gas Grenade. x1. Heavy can that explodes upon contact to deals Acid Damage to weaken armor and deny breathing. 2 meter circle. Covers rapidly, disappears slowly.
* Combat Knife. Standard Melee Tool.

Rhino:
* Twin Repeating Blaster Cannons. (unobtainable to players) Automatic or Burst. Omni-Range sensor. 100s per clip. x6 reloads per gun. Extremely heavy cannon that is superior against infantry. Can penetrate through light cover.
* Charge or Kick Smash. Power assisted Melee attack. Can be fatal.

___

Jsc

Disney's Princess
April 9th, Recruitment is Open again

So we had some people drop. So we are looking for a few more Merc's who want to join. Post here or PM me for info. Thanks. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom