Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling the GA

Thom Naudir

T
Star-Wars-The-Force-Awakens-Fan-Art-Space-Ship-WallpapersByte-com-3840x2400.jpg
The Federation of Allied Systems
The Federation of Allied Systems was founded to fill the void left by the fall of the Galactic Alliance. Created to uphold the values of freedom and democracy in the Core of the galaxy and beyond, the Federation rises to the challenge to protect the innocent and help those in need. To rebuild all that was destroyed, and aid those in need. To bring about an end to the Chaos brought about by the machinations of the dark corners of the galaxy.
The Federation of Allied Systems will stand up to any challenge that comes there way, and will uphold the values of freedom at any cost.
Prosperity. Opportunity. Unity.
--------
Hello! So this is a little message to any former Galactic Alliance members that may still be wandering around this wonderful site. The Federation of Allied Systems needs all hands on deck if we are to rebuild and bring stability back to the Core, and the Galactic Alliance has the experience to help us along! If you are interested in joining please simply follow the link below and come join us as we begin our push to end the chaos that now dominated the Core of the galaxy.
If you have any questions, please ask down below or send me a private message.

Thom Naudir

T
The Federation of Allied Systems stand for the prosperity and advancement of the galaxy, and the protection at all costs of the innocent. We wish to rebuild a galaxy ravaged by endless war, and provide betters lives for those that fall under our care, and even those beyond our borders. We wish to bring about a brighter future for the Core and beyond through economic and diplomatic means, but if necessary through military force. We wish to ensure a democratic future for all those in the galaxy if they wish it, and the defense of democracy where it exists against those that would usurp it in the name of personal power and gain.

We are built on the principle of Unity from Many, with every world within the Federation standing together under one banner, and yet still their own. All voices have say within the Federation, both in the government at large and on their own homeworlds. To protect this freedom the Federation of Allied Systems maintains a considerable military presence, made up of Federal and local forces. The Federal Military holds great sway in the government, but the people still rule the Federation. The ruling government is the Federal Assembly, a collection of Senators from across the Federation all coming together to decide what is best for their people, and advising the High Lord, the Supreme Commander of the Military, on what they believe the Defense Forces should o.

As for assistance, the Federation could use all the writers that we can. As well as potential naval and ground assets to help us flesh out our military. I am also looking for an experienced admin team to help me consolidate and build up the faction and get us moving, and provide a fun and meaningful experience for our members. The Federation accepts the Jedi for the guardians and protectors they are, though we generally believe they should not hold political power. They should instead focus on protecting the innocent and advancing their own learning. They by all means can serve in the Military, and I think they make excellent officers, but political office is not for them. As for the constant war, The Federation sees it as a necessary deed to be done. The dark powers of the galaxy will not rest, and so the Federal Military cannot afford to let their guard down for a moment, or risk the lives of those they have sworn to protect.

I believe I covered everything. Anything else I could answer?

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom