Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling on a Blue Moon

The bar was quiet tonight a few regulars everyone else it seemed right now was busy with elections and dealing with The Coruscant First Group. She didn't know how she felt about all that accusations of corruption flew back and forth.

Politicians...they all lied to get what they wanted. They did whatever they needed to win. She had no use for politicians.

So tonight she sat back in her favorite corner with a glass of something warm and fuzzy while watching the crowd and keeping an ear out for trouble. Loup had learned that she had lived in his truly macabre manner he sent her flowers with a note Get Well soon. Demented man.

She had Jarrod incinerate the flowers and then go drop them off with a note of her own, "ashes to ashes, dust to dust, best wear some armor you need it' It didn't rhyme or really make sense she just wanted to make sure he knew she didn't appreciate his gesture.

Jarrod came from the kitchen with something for her to eat. "You haven't eatn Cap'n so..here" He set down a plate with...."that's not liver is it?"

"It's good for you.."

Rekha laughed, "Yeah. Not happening give it to Maeve"

The next man through the door she didn't recognize, someone knew....interesting....[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Judah hated Coruscant. No green spaces, too many people and too many politicians. Yet business still called -arriving on planet to check manufacturing of certain mining parts. He wouldn't have suspected the core world with mining but supposedly the operations had centered on Coruscant for generations and no one was keen on changing that now.

While on planet he remembered a story about a drink called the 'Blue Virgin' and a bar set on Bespin. Makai had informed him the bar had a branch on Coruscant or relocated to the planet, he wasn't quite sure of the finer details. Yet the drink had been named after his boy. This he had to see. Directions in hand he had set off to find the elusive Blue Virgin.

It took a moment to find and he swore he circled the block twice. Entering the bar, Judah immediately felt overdressed despite being having shed his tie and suit jacket. Comm was drug out as he drifted towards the bar. Leaning against the countertop he looked down at the device once more.

"Is Miss [member="Rekha Kaarde"] here?"

Rekha over all the noise knew her name she had watched him [member="Judah Dashiell"] walk from the doors to the bar. Jarrod gave him a leery look was this someone else come to make trouble?

Jarrod was still holding onto the plate of liver he had offered Rekha. Nothing could happen here there were too many patrons.

Rekha hadn't moved yet but when Jarrod looked beyond Judah's shoulder to where Rekha sat her green eyes met his gaze she nodded it was alright.
Jarrod lifted his massive paw from the bar and pointed to where the brunette sat. She smiled as she wanted to be welcoming to whoever this was...until she found out more about why he was looking for her.

"The Cap'n is there. You want some liver?" Jarrod asked Judah as he offered the plate. The plate was not appetizing the met sat in a pool of something brown and liquid covered in some kind of tuber planet that added to the reek of the meat. How anyone could call that good for you was a question yet to be answered.

[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

Out where he was from one couldn't be picky about what type of meat or what cut of meat was served. His Ma had been an expert and turning the leftover cuts into something edible. This....this did not look like something edible however. Maybe for attack dogs or some obscure species, sure.

"No thank you. Perhaps a drink for myself and Miss Kaarde though? Whatever her favorite is if you could bring it in a moment."

Judah smiled once more and made his way over to where the woman was pointed out. Makai had given a rough description in his stories so he knew he was on at least the relatively right track. At least she seemed welcoming so far instead of scowling at him from across the room.

"Judah Dashiell." Hand extended in greeting. "May I join you Miss Kaarde?"

Ok so he's cute, and he is walking this way.

Jarrod looked disappointed he would have to give the liver to someone else. well feth. He nodded to one of the others to get the Cap'n a drink. Her favorite was the Whyren's reserve something that was smooth and warmed the belly.

As [member="Judah Dashiell"] walked Rekha was trying to figure out if she was supposed to know him. He didn't have that look of desperation so she didn't owe him money. So then..

He extended his hand which she took. "Mr. Dashiell" Dashiell she thought to herself she only really knew one other person that had that name and that was the squirt, "Sure join me, are you the squirts father?" Her hand was still in his when the drinks arrived. So what did Dad want...was the kid ok?

[member="Rekha Kaarde"]

"Judah is fine Miss Kaarde."

He took the seat opposite from her. She seemed skeptical and unsure of his true intentions until mentioning 'Squirt'. Mouth quirked in a bit of an amused smile. No way was Makai going to live down the fact that his nickname with the woman in front of him was 'Squirt.' Of course she had made the connection with 'Dashiell' and went from there.

"Makai? Yes I'm his father. He has told me about your time on Bespin as well as a few collected other tales, including having a drink named after him. I hope you aren't feeding into a teenage boys overactive ego and imagination Miss Kaarde. Also, I hope he hasn't been a hindrance to your business.If you need to me to speak with him..."

"Well. Judah." interesting name she didn't know anyone else named Judah so it would be easy to remember.

She slid a drink across the table to him, "I found him in my bar there. He looks like he is too young to be there drinking so. I call him out. So no there wasn't a problem."

She lifted her own glass taking a sip before she answered the next question. The drink.

"Me? Contributing to his ego. Not likely. His delinquency well maybe. As for bothering me. Nah. " She smiled that easy friendly smile.

"As for the drink. Not sure its helping him any considering the name" She tilted her head, "do you know the name?" she didnt wait for an answer.

"Well i had considered Blue Balls as opposed to Blue Virgin. " She sipped watching Judahs face. She had not told him why. Yet.

[member="Judah Dashiell"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom