Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling in favors

Dosaan, Kyrel was in his apartment undergoing the painful process of removing his armor. He had to remove it to undergo maintenance the droids around him pulling his mechanical limbs out. Kyrel grimaced in pain as the arms,and legs were pulled off. Torches and other instruments begun the process of long repairs much to the Ren's dismay who did not find the process very enjoyable. He needed to do this since he must have been worming the suit out too much during his missions so far,and needed to have the suit in peak efficiency for the many more tasks that were to come.

To distract himself from the pain he had to think of the long way he had come through so far. He was a survivor of the Red Nebula incident. A defender of the Ren's Bastion on Virgilla. A recover er of Vader's armor on Endor and Kyber hunter of Lothal. He had went from being a regular TIE pilot to an agent and enforcer of the Supreme Leader's will in a matter of months. He had begun to master the Dark Side,and constructed a lightsaber dubbing himself the "New Vader' Determining to live up to the former Imperial Hero's legacy if not become better. Kyrel was slowly snapped out of his thoughts by one of the droids that were working on him.

The droid said to him as his limbs were painfully put into place. "My lord the process is finished." Kyrel gritted his teeth from the pain. He spoke in a knowing matter after the pain slowly passed. "Very good..Anything else to report." The droid nodded replying while Kyrel began to robe himself. "Yes my lord..We have received news that the guest will be arriving shortly." Kyrel grinned after placing his shirt pants,and cloak on. He replied his voice very pleased. "Very good, You are dismissed." The droid gave a curt nod before going back to doing his daily duties.

Kyrel with ease made his way into the living area,and sat on the couch with a holo book. He was reading more history of Darth Vader while a smirk appeared on his face.A couple months ago prior to being sent to the Ren,he had met [member="Sara Lee Jones"] in the city. They gotten together to catch up after the Red Nebula incident which went well. After the outing he gave her an offer to serve under him as a personal wing man when he should have need of her. She would think about and told him that she owed him a favor. That time was now,and recently sent out a message asking her to come by to his apartment,for maybe some drinks discussions,and dinner. He continued on his studies waiting for her to arrive.

Ahhh dosaan, she loved the planet and it offered a lot to do on it from simple things to the grandest it had to offer

However she would not be partaking in the city not today, she was dressed up in a military dress, not as fancy as the ball ones but formal, her rank perfect on her shoulders as she gave a smile looking in the mirror, her hair was in a pony tail

She nodded and started on her way, the man [member="Kyrel Ren"], she had met him month ago, she had fought beside him in the red nebula incident, and the two had talked and had dinner and she remembered getting a offer

But here she was, she knocked, she was then let in by a Droid who announced she had arrived leading her in

Lomg time no see they Kyrel, how have you been

She said still standing politely

Kyrel would quickly be snapped out of his reading by his droid. "My lord the guest has arrived." Kyrel was lost on a story of when Vader led the 501st in the hunting of fugitive Jedi.and the capture of slaves on the wookie homeworld of Kashyyyk. He looked up to see the droid standing on his two legs,and waiting patiently. Kyrel said politely. "Good send her in." The droid nodded and proceeded to walk to the door to greet the pilot.

The droid than led Sara into the living room. He had glanced at Kyrel whom gave a slight nod. The droid knew what it meant and went back to his duties. Kyrel studied Sara for a moment who looked gorgeous even for the formal dress. He tried his best to give a smirk on his disfigured face,and spoke gently. "Ah Sara..It's been a long time..I have been the usual only this time Serving the Supreme Leader and carrying out his will." He asked her. "How have you been? Could i offer you a drink?"

[member="Sara Lee Jones"]

She gave a chuckle as she smiled, this man was the embodiment of courage, bravery, and determination,.

I have been well Kyrel, just been doing the usual going wherever the command line send me, and yes scotch perhaps? Or whatever you prefer

She said as she sat down across from him looking him over, despite his disfigurement he was still quite a handsome man

And I assume that's been going well? I've not talked to you in some time

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He got up,and walked towards a table. The table was filled with a couple different types of drinks. Kyrel didn't have the need to drink alcohol but on such social occasions as this,how could he not refuse. Sara was a nice girl and could be one to perhaps understand Kyrel. He served the First Order same as she,and like him suffered their own set a scars. That was already a strong bond for comradeship. He brought out a couple glasses out,and a bottle of vintage scotch for her out as well.

He poured the fiery liquid into two glasses and made his way to her. Despite the working on his limbs he hated them. He felt more clunkier at times and it was even worse with the suit. Luckily from the remains taken of Vader's armor on Endor he had thought of a better design that would suit his needs. He handed her a glass while taking a small sip of his own. The fiery liquid trickled down his throat and a burning sensation arose. He coughed slightly never getting used to liquor before. He recovered and smiled sheepishly as he replied. "True after all we have been busy doing our duty for the First Order. Although i technically was there at Endor."

He smiled,and took another sip. He knew that she was curious but he did not know what to say at first. He stood in thought for several minutes before replying. He said in a calm and friendly tone holding the drink in his durasteel finger tips. "Well i wanted to see if you thought about my offer." He fidgeted slightly with a slight shy look on his face than continued. "And i wanted to see you as well. It has been a long time after all."

She gave a smile as she sipped her drink, she saw the shy look come over him and gave a chuckle, she smiled down as she blushed and looked at him

Well, I've heard rumors I am to be promoted, I'll be getting my own squadron of fighters, so I am sorry to say I can't say yes or no at the very moment

She rolled her neck

Indeed it has been a long time and I have been wanting to talk again
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He was surprised. He blinked for a few moments and could have sworn she was blushing. He still gave a smile as paced back and forth in nervousness. He than spoke excitedly. That's wonderful Sara Congratulations. Still would you care to enjoy dinner with me. I am sure i can offer so more drinks as well." He let out a light chuckle as the droid that showed up earlier approached once again. "My lord i believe dinner is ready." Kyrel smiled and replied leading his guest into the kitchen

The kitchen was very simple since Kyrel did not care for any fancy things. As a Ren he believed that the dark side was all he would ever need. He pulled open a seat for her right in front of his at the table as the droids brought out their dinner. Their dinner consisted of some gizka steak with some nice steamed vegetables as well. The droids poured some more scotch into some glasses and went about their business. Kyrel replied to the droid who ushered them in. "Thank you T-62. I believe that will be all for now." He sat at his seat and said to his guest with the same shy look as before. "Sorry if it isn't much..I normally am not one for having company let a alone a girl."

She nodded as she stood

Of course how could I not stay for dinner

She said as she followed him in and sat in the chaor, she looked at the food and grinned big, definitely something she wasn't used to rations and such got boring after awhile

Hahah it is fine honestly for a pilot this is a fancy meal

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He sat in his chair comfortably slowly digging through his meal,after a few bites he said with a warm smirk. "Yes i'm sure you have. I remember we had to drink disgusting protein shakes non stop in the navy ugh." He shivered a bit from the memory of having to digest those drinks that were given and he knew they couldn't substitute for a real meal. He took a sip from the scotch letting the burning liquid trickle down his throat he said in a gentle manner. "Dig in as much as you would like. I know it must have been a while since you had real food."

She got a few bites in, she wanted to just chow down quickly but kept her composure and aye slowly and politely

*it was either the protein shakes the small rations with the energy drinks or both haha*

She said as she started eating drinking a sip of the scotch as she looked to the liquid and nodded her head, cheap stiff she could tell bit still a good drink

Thank you for the me Kyrel, I know you said it isn't match but that act of kindness that you wish to give even a little makes me smile

[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He let out a small warm smile upon hearing her comment. His plate was still plentiful despite half the meat being gone and even some vegetables. He drank the scotch downing his glass in one single swig. He replied warmly and with gratitude. "Oh your true kind,but you honestly don't have to thank me. I do want to show you my appreciation for you after all."

She gave a smile as she downed her class and coughed a littke* hahaha and that appreciation is much appreciated*she sad as she finished is he'd her.plate off pushing it forward and wiping her mouth *ahhh that was indeed a good meal, so I've heard uhhh...rumors I'm to be promoted to Captain soon...almost can't believe how quickly I've jumped in rank
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

He nodded wiping his mouth off with a napkin. His voice without his vocabulater was raspy no matter how kind Kyrel tried to make it out. "Well you have earned it. You have done a tremendous duty to the First Order. And you are one of our greatest pilots." He smiled as one of the labor droids gathered what remains of their plates.

He smiled as he gazed into her eyes. "Well you must have learned well. When war breaks out there will be no doubt that your career will go far in the navy. Especially if a pilot can be so deadly and beautiful at the same time."

Her gaze averted, not becasue of him for red showed on her face at his words, she gave a gentle cough as she gave a smile

Your words are very kind Kyrel, even if your outward appearance by most people standards is not good your personality and prowess on battle for sure are the best

Could she flirt? Probably not the best
[member="Kyrel Ren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom