Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling Former Imperials

xULS4QU.png
This is a message geared towards former Imperials of any faction. If you are looking for a new start in the Imperial life, but are not content with the status quo of the other factions, I offer you the chance to join the Fel Empire. We stand different from the other Imperial factions, be they Sith or the Galactic Empire, or even First Order. The Fel Empire stands as a true bastion of Order, seeking to bring peace to a galaxy too long consumed by war.
We are not Conquerors. We are not Warmongers. We will not start a fight, but we will finish it. We will not charge blindly off to war for petty glory and reward, but when the armies of the Fel Empire march, it will be for the greater good of the galaxy.
If you would be interested in joining the Fel Empire, let me know either through a comment here, or a pm.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
Your seeming strategy intrigues me... how does one bring peace to a war-torn galaxy, without beginning engagements to remove those causing it?

You seek a galactic peace, but your methods indicate sitting defensive until you are attacked. A good offense is a better defense, perhaps?

Interesting military stance. I will be watching this Fel Empire with some interest.

Thorne said:
Your seeming strategy intrigues me... how does one bring peace to a war-torn galaxy, without beginning engagements to remove those causing it?

You seek a galactic peace, but your methods indicate sitting defensive until you are attacked. A good offense is a better defense, perhaps?

Interesting military stance. I will be watching this Fel Empire with some interest.
Falls under the strategy of Victory Without War. We extend diplomatic missions to worlds, offering humanitarian aid to them, and bringing them peacefully into the Imperial fold. This way, worlds prosper, and the Empire earns a new loyal world. From there, we viciously defend our territory, using any and all force needed to protect those we have sworn to defend.

Matt the Radar Tech

ꜰɪxɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴏsᴇ ʀᴀᴅᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴛᴜꜰꜰ
[member="Toran Fel"]

Protectorates and protected states, hm? Certainly a new angle for an Imperial to approach expansion from, and as you say, loyalty is earned with minimal bloodshed.

Victory without war, indeed.

The worlds are absorbed into the Empire as full Imperial worlds, but it is done without having Stormtroopers storming homes and businesses. Imperial space is always expanded, but the military is being saved to fight defensive wars.

[member="Thorne"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom