Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling For New Members

Nice post in that dominion btw doc. :) I'm gunna throw some surprises your way soon. Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. ;)

[member="CC-420 Doc"]

And strain, we'd love to have you in the army as well. :)

[member="TK-4261 Strain"]

no worries. just know this. there are no set battle lines in the city. the battle started when vanguard units (which had been snuck in earlier) sprang to life, attacking specific target of opportunity to make it easier for our main forces to get in. as such, we have men all over the city, inside and out. currently, Sernpidal forces are falling back to the shipyard which was the only place we weren't able to attack due to lack of manpower.

what i'm saying is....watch your back ;) the battle lines are all mixed up.

[member="CC-420 Doc"] | [member="TK-4261 Strain"]

Good luck trooper!

I won't make your approach easy against already fortified defenses. Fair warning. You'll have a hell of a fight on your hands.

Granted, the fight is almost over, but they are going to figure out really quick that we can't just blow up the shipyard since that is our main reason for coming to this planet. So they'll have a very good defensive advantage knowing we need the shipyard in tact.

[member="TK-4261 Strain"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom