Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all pirates!

Amarant

Dead Men End All Tales.
Attention all pirates, freebooters and looters.

For too long have we stood in the shadows of the galaxy. It's time we stopped letting petty savages and amateurs run this mess.

In the following thread, shown here, the fringe's Admiral Ashin Varanin entered our space and raided it. While I do understand the need for confiscation, her entry was unauthorized.

Since invoicing a pirate is pointless, and the fringe will not answer to this through diplomatic means, we'll have to take our debt the old-fashioned way.

I will be organizing a raid on a Fringe planet as a skirmish shortly. In due time your mission, should you be part of the team, is as follows:

Whatever isn't bolted down is to be looted, and if it is not bolted down properly, take it anyway.

My fine for salvaging without a permit, based on the estimated tonnage of the now-gone satellite, is 850,000 credits in scrap. Cumulative interest based on the by-laws of Nimban salvage cases dating from 675 ABY (Miito the Hutt vs Lensherr services, inc.) rounds that number to a million.

My price, my bounty, is simple: 1 million credits of assets are to be taken from this raid. I will be sending an....accountant to aid in overseeing this affair. once the lot of you have exceeded that in wealth, you can take whatever excess you may have as a contractors fee for this repossession.

Now, if you have not participated in either that skirmish or this one, you may post a reply to this thread signifying your presence in the raid, and I will tag you when it begins.

Thank you for your time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom