Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all Nobility, Monarchs and Royalty

Calling all nobility, monarchs and merchant oligarchs!
wHu2w8zl.jpg

If you’ve ever wanted to role play out your own version of Game of Thrones Star Wars edition, the Techno Union can now fulfill this need with our new planetary ruling system.

As our Techno Union advertisement describes the Union is a commerce guild, controlled by Technobility. In order to encourage more nobility role play, we are opening our planets up to monarchs and oligarch characters - Kings, Queens, Dukes, Barons, Counts, Empresses to rule. This system is very similar to the Warlord system utilized by the Primeval. We are hoping by allowing ownership of these iconic worlds, it will encourage build up, rivalries, inter-faction and cross-faction role play.

How it works
There are no complicated rules to owning a world. You can rule the planet however you like as a benevolent President or an unforgiving Despot. You can also build a company on your planet and become a merchant oligarch if you wish. You will be taxed by the Techno Union, but otherwise left to your own devices to build armies, alliances, and RP with other worlds.

sm10UOzl.jpg

In order to secure the planet, you will need to post a role-play of 25 or more posts on how you ascended to the throne or took over the government. Members of the Techno Union can still RP on your planet unimpeded. Outsiders can be dealt with at your discretion, but please be aware and respectful of our alliances (once you join you can see the list of friends and foes). However, since the Techno Union is a neutral faction, your character can be aligned with light, dark or neutral. There are no prerequisites on your character, but we do encourage highborne nobility to take these posts.

In addition to governing rights, you will be granted a seat on the Executive Council where you can join in on important IC Techno Union votes and sponsorships.

There are 34 planets available to rule, so what are you waiting for?

Any questions, please post them below or PM Tmoxin Temi.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

This character is a noble in her own right, and I'd initially made her to rule a planet. I think her personality would be perfect for recreating this show I've never watched xD

Seriously though, do you think Vinny would be able to partake in this?

Thank you very much! The Primeval have a similar Warlord system, so it's not completely original to Chaos.

But I am a personal fan of royal roleplay and I'd love to interact with more nobility characters (that's my purely selfish reason).

[member="Solan Charr"] [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]

[member="Vinatia Blackwood"]

Your character is absolutely perfect for this! You can be a ruler already and annex another world into your monarchy for sure!

I hope you join up and I'll help you RP out your world if you want (if not on Tmoxin then on my royal character). :)

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Well, she actually hadn't made it far enough to become ruler xD But with her brother and daddy dearest out of the picture (she kinda...Well...had them assassinated and all...) it's not unimaginable that she'd put all of her efforts into becoming ruler.

Because of that, help is most certainly welcome! :)

Yes, coup attempts can occur. As long as it's all done IC, a ruler is vulnerable to being overthrown. So defense is up to the ruler.

In extreme circumstances, the Techno Union Executive Council, made up of fellow rulers, could vote for a larger military campaign to defend, but this would need to be a majority vote.

Picking your friends and enemies will be important :)

[member="Rigor"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom