Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling All Jedi

@Selena Halycon

I saw what you said on Skype, the manaan thread is yours. That was a total mishap and lack of communication and I will take the full blame for that. So do as you wish, that dominion is yours to lead.

I want nothing to do with that dominion. I said that. Regardless of blame, the entire experience left a sour experience in my mouth and I don't want to deal with it.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Darron Wraith said:
How can we get you guys more involved with the Republic and the Jedi Order?
Well, what do you want to see done and we'll help you do it? Other than that. We can do everything ourselves already. I mean. What prompted this discussion? Why are we here? Are you noticing a demand for activity? A lack of activity? Has attendance dropped in Dominions? Is Skype a wasteland? Are we not meeting expectations? Is someone complaining?

I mean, I subscribe to the doctine of: If it ain't broke, don't fix it. So yeah. Do you need something Darron?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom