Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling ALL Jedi and Jedi Council

This idea is mostly for all republic Jedi and the Jedi council. 13 is the newest member and ass most of us know in the Star Wars universe almost all outsiders who are looking to be a padawan or whatever must go through the Jedi Council for approval. Well i thought it would be fun to do just that. Subject 13 is the highly unstable 10 year old. However he has a slight...issue. His collar is the source of his being and it almost defines him. The Collar is what keeps him at bay and when its off his literally becomes animalistic. So in my eyes and probably a few others this would be seen as a special case. So what i was thinking was Cai could bring 13 to the council to introduce him to the council in a public way. All Jedi are welcome to come and meet 13 ;)

He could use someone to talk too O_O Even though he wont be talking at all.

Any jedi interested?

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
So, I'm Knight Representative of the Jedi, so while I'm not a Jedi Master, I do have a seat on the council. Acceptance into the Republic and Jedi OOCly is as easy as finding the Republic on the Faction Page and selecting *join faction*. As for finding a trainer, you'll go to the appropriate subforum within the Republic and make a training thread, either requesting one at large or locking it to a specific trainer(provided you've spoken with them about it before hand of course). The whole slave and collar thing you got going on wouldn't be accepted by the Jedi, and we'd likely free you if given the chance. With the recent Spencer Jacobs situation however, there could be some interesting variations on traditional methods if you work them out some members of the Jedi.

As for specifically training you, I'm actually planning on dealing with your char in length, but not as Jaxton, so I'm going to abstain myself from you're training to make sure you get a diverse pool of writers to RP with. There are a good bit of other trainers around who would be happy to mess around and train with you though. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions about anything. Hope everything goes well.

Yes it is always easy to do things OOC but for some reason it seems boring and unrealistic to me. Also, i already have a trainer lol, Cai. He is currently...'Saving' 13 from his enslavment. And the collar...you dont want to take that off yet. Best do a few months of mind calming therapy before we take that major step, lol.

Plus..i wont lie. I wanna see how everyone will react to a live wire ;)

As the head of the Jedi I like your enthusiasm. I myself am busy this weekend and won't be posting until Sunday night. Most of the council is busy, should you wish to come to the council thread we can arrange that in the republic faction. I don't see the need to start a new thread when one is established though.

For the record Darron, I am going to be training him along and all that. So yeah we can join in the Jedi and present him. Some interesting things with his character.

will do. But just a personal thing, id like you to tell the others if you wouldent mind. Is to ask them to be...realistic with the voting and reactions. Lets think about the movies and such, normally things like this are kind of. Well iffy. Id like their to be some real discussion if that aint to much to ask ;)

I love epic threadage! : D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom