Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Calling all force-sensitive Spacers!

Hello y’all!

This LFG actually has two parts to it, but both apply to those force-sensitive spacers out there.

1. I’m looking to write some more stories! Okkeus has now started to shift away from traditional Jedi order type things and is moving more towards wayward Knight who does some not so legal type things.

The Age of the Underworld narrative will work good with the direction I’m wanting to take the character. Maybe get involved with some other spacer Knights who aren’t bound by the rules of the orders.

2. I have a book that I need your help with writing the chapters! This book has come into the possession of Okkeus while he was strolling around the marketplaces. The thing is, I want to fill it with the stories of all you amazing Jedi spacers!

If at some point in the timeline you think your character would have wrote in the book, then just let me know! It has been around for thousands of years and passed through many hands. Anything you might have in mind could work!

Thanks y’all!

"Trighul" Hybrid, Ranger, Nerd and Aspiring Jedi
If I weren't otherwise engaged with a few other RPs (one of which involves Kev here meeting a potential new Jedi Master for the first time!) I'd be interested... Unfortunately, I've got a lot else going on - however, I do hope you have fun with your plans, as you're quite imaginative!

Last edited:
Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei

Spacer, check. Force sensitive, check.

Sylvia was born in the Sith Empire and grew up being trained to become a Sith, but eventually got out. Nowadays she flies around the galaxy with her Jedi boo, who she has known since childhood and escaped the Sith herself some time before Sylvia did.

If you need a friendly face, someone who has contributed to that book, or both, Sylvia here has some spots open in her schedule. Discord is R4v3rghost#9069.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom