Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Calling all fleeters

I was very curious as to how many people on swrp are fleeters/really enjoy fleet size engagements. My curiosity comes from the want to see if people would be interested in taking fleeting to the next step/level in a couple of threads.

sabrina

I do have a fleet with one my characters, but I only a bit experiance as [member="Valiens Nantaris"] was my only true opponent so far.

Titan

I'd be in as an alt. I have a "small" fleet. For my company, personal wise and a few faction ships for the crusaders. Again as [member="Abraxis"]

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
Looks like most of the usual suspects have already showed up. Besides [member="Gir Quee"], [member="Draco Vereen"], and [member="Aedan Miles"] I suppose.

I also see someone gunning after my ships, so color me interested.

Seeing as how Cyrus was so kind as to tag me. Thank you good sir by the way. Yes I am an fan of fleeting having done it for a bit here and there I suppose you could say I dabble.

What I was thinking was something twofold. But the main point of interest is this: if I could get a way for us to do basic simulations of fleet battles with respect to fleet sizes, different ships strengths, etc. would that be something that people are interested in? because there is a game that is like risk but with free movement, and if I payed enough money they let you do custom maps with custom units. We could have fleet battles where each fleet had a basic semblance of the individual ships and stuff, and even have differentiations for different players to control parts of the same fleet. That is, if people are interested in trying to do that.

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"][member="Aedan Miles"]
[member="Titan Kryze"]
[member="Kikhveakkaz"]
[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
[member="sabrina"]
[member="Reshmar"] (fleet size engagements being any fleet of any size)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Give me a scenario, I can make up a proof of concept for everyone to see what it could entail.

(Just include links to a couple ship types for a couple factions, and then number of ships of each kind or something along those lines.)

[member="Jareth Johnathon Holst"]
I know my SSC ships the best, so here's a small grouping.

Just have two fleets the same oppose each other.

Battlegroup Valiant:

[*]2 x Sentinel Class Cruiser Attack 14/20. Flak 10/20. Defence 10/20. SPD/MAN: 12/12. 3 SQU
  • Defender
  • Preserver

[*]2 x Vigilance Class Frigate Attack 16/20 Flak 6/20 Defence 14/20. SPD/MAN: 9/9 0 SQU
  • Watchman
  • Righteous

[*]1 x Guardian Class Frigate Attack 6/20 Flak 16/20 Defence 8/20. SPD/MAN: 10/10 0 SQU
  • Justice

[*]2 x Frontier Class Corvette Attack 4/20 Flak 10/20 Defence 10/20. SPD/MAN: 7/8 1 SQU
  • Pioneer
  • Adventure

I haven't really gotten to do a fleet engagement yet but I absolutely love rping them. Probably comes from me playing so much Battlestations Pacific and Empire at War which are great games. If we do some sort of rp for one here count me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom