Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Calling all Criminals, Villains, and All Around Ne'Er-Do Wells

Ohmugawd, it's Kyric again.

Yeah, yeah, I know.

Look! I'm looking out at the galaxy right now and seeing a whole lot of villainy going on. We like that. Plenty of folks have the flair "Criminal" or "Mastermind" tacked onto their accounts. They write themselves as villains. They do villainous shit. Good. Very good. With the upcoming Age of the Underworld event, there is no better time to be a bad guy than RIGHT NOW. Know what that means? No? I'm gonna tell you.

I want YOU to play OUR bad guy.

Who are we, you ask? Simple!

Knightwatch!

A team of vigilantes located on Denon who want to do some good guy vs bad guy stories, without it devolving into the usual light vs dark, Sith vs Jedi story we're so used to in Star Wars. This entire thread is dedicated to finding the writers, minor factions, and groups of friends who are interested in being major antagonists in a story. I want people who are interested in winning some and losing others. The story is way better the more dynamic it is.

I don't want our rogue's gallery to feel like they have to straight-up LOSE every encounter. I do want them willing to take an L from time to time to help facilitate a healthy relationship between this group and others.

So! If you're a villain who's looking to villainize, lemme know via PM or a post below!

We're also willing to take on more people who are interested in dressing up in fun masks and costumes to be heroes, but this is mainly focused on finding some villains.

Former Confederate Cabinet Minister and Planetary Viceroy departed prior to the collapse of the CIS. Runs a corporation but lobbies for interests in the Alliance senate. Disaster capitalists will likely start causing problems so that they can be abused and allow her and her interests to make MONEEEEEEY.

Based out in the Wild Space atm but always willing to set up all sorts of operations out on Denon.

She moves very publicly and you'd be hard-pressed to prove it was her but...perhaps you will...

Kyric Kyric

What about interrupting some Final Dawn Proxy Operations on Denon. Through Sularen they have been somewhat involved in some illegal stuff in the Core such as Sentient Trafficking and Arms trafficking (Which I intend to further flesh that out with a few Codex Submissions in the near-future).

Ari 'R' Ferr

A
This guys runs some not-so-legal business on the planet of Kor Vett, which is somewhat nearby to Denon.

I’d be down to get some stuff going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom