Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Calling All Bounty Hunters | Mysterious Creature On the Loose

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To jumpstart a storyline I've been meaning to write/establish some backstory for this character and other characters.
  • Compensation: A considerable amount of credits, +1 rep, a kiss on the cheek. Or a bite. I'm flexible.
  • Cause(s): A mysterious creature has been spotted in the wilderness of Dahrtag, drawing dangerously near to population centers. It must be dealt with before things get out of hand.
  • Target Involvement: N/A

IN CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Name of Bounty: Unknown; the creature appears to have mental powers, as well as shapeshifting capabilities. Though it has yet to kill anyone, there have been reports of people being... lobotomized, along with the disappearance of cattle and other animals. Anti-telepathy gear is recommended. (OOC: The creature is in fact a newborn Sith Doppelganger possessed by a Bamarri.)
  • Name of Contractor: Amelia Ardal, Voivode of Dahrtag
  • Exclusivity: N/A
  • Reward Tier: Tier 3 (Average)
  • Condition: Alive. I want to know what this creature is, where it came from, and why it's on my world.
  • Additional Info: No Mandalorians! If you show up anyway, I'll have your helmets nailed to your heads. Force Users will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - I will reluctantly permit Jedi/Sith, as the target appears to also be Force sensitive.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
Additional Info: No Mandalorians! If you show up anyway, I'll have your helmets nailed to your heads. Force Users will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis - I will reluctantly permit Jedi/Sith, as the target appears to also be Force sensitive.

"Hah. Good luck with that riff raff, This is a job for professionals, Not zealots"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom