Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!







◈ NABOO ROYAL COMMUNICATIONS // SECURE CHANNEL

:: ENCRYPTED BURST TRANSMISSION ::
SECURITY // END-TO-END ENCRYPTION
ORIGIN // SIBYLLA ABRANTES
RECIPIENT // Acier Moonbound Acier Moonbound


Ace,

I have been trying to decide how to write this without making it sound as if I am interrogating you -- though I suspect any attempt to disguise the fact that I have questions would insult both your intelligence and mine. So perhaps it is better simply to ask them.

The last time we spoke, I left believing you wanted to make things right. That you were prepared to accept responsibility, to tell the truth about the Covenant, and to face whatever came afterward -- and I believed you. More importantly, I believed that you believed it too.

You can imagine, then, my difficulty in reconciling that conversation with everything that followed.

I know about Aurelian and the mission. I know what he did, and I confronted him for the choices he made. While I do not agree with his decisions, it would be rather convenient of me to demand an accounting from him while carefully avoiding the same uncomfortable questions where you are concerned.

Especially after Thyferra, I know circumstances are rarely as simple as they look from the outside... I know what it is to make decisions when every option in front of you feels wrong.

Whatever happened, whatever changed after we spoke, you do not have to make it sound better for my sake. I would rather hear an ugly truth from you than be left trying to piece together an answer from everyone else.

You are my friend, Ace. I am not asking you to justify yourself to me.

I just want to understand what happened?




TX // BURST-01 ◈ VERIFIED


 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom