Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Calder Calistarius

Calder Calistarius

P a l a d i n / B l a c k s m i t h

Calder Calistarius

tumblr_onbcjqhSG21uecsmwo1_500.gif

• T R I V I A
    image1.jpg
    Full name:
    Calder Calistarius, son of Hiram​
    Homeworld
    Weik​
    Species:
    Human​
    Force Sensitive:
    Yes​
    Force Alignment:
    Light​
    Faction:
    N/A​
    Paladin / Hunter & Tracker / Blacksmith / Husband & Father​

Q U O T E S
    ”My wee lass — our family has been blessed for many generations. You see Cal, magick flows in these lands, but — it is only wielded by those it deems worthy. You are worthy Cal, you are worthy.”
    Hiram Calistraius - Father of Cal

“Calm yourself Tain, we will find our prey soon enough.”
    - Cal on a hunt with Tain

• H I S T O R Y
    Life on Weik is simple, it’s slow — it’s intentional.

Cal grew up just inside the Spine Mountian Regions, on the side facing the Crysifal Peak. Winters were extremely harsh, and majority of the year was spent in preparation for those winter months. Trapping, farming, smithing were the Calistarius household normalities. At an early age, on a normal morning, the village Shaman came to the house and informed Hiram and Eira of their sons connection with the magick that flowed within the planet. He was one of the gifted. Having already been tasked as one of the head blacksmith families in the area, Hiram dedicated his efforts from then on into pouring more into his son, ensuring he would be ready to take on the mantel as Paladin one day.

image2.jpg
    Son of a Trades Guild Master meant one thing — Learning to Blacksmith to help the family business as well as helping the planetary need in the economy. In between that, learning the land, and physical training of the day in and out began to grow weary on the young Cal. One day he chose to venture out on his own, but was caught in a snow drift. Parents worried that their only child never having returned home had no choice but to wait it out. It was during this storm that Cal came across a kit, a sabertooth — it had been separated from its mother and knowing it would die, Cal took the kit and kept it safe during the storm. It was during this storm that Cal endured the frigid environment that was Weik, but the land wasn’t about to let its gifted one perish. Found days later with the kit, and unharmed, Cal had no explanation for what had transpired other than the land showed him the way.

Years would progress, and Cal would be of age to enter the Tower and begin training. It was grueling, it pushed him, but years later Cal would return to his parents as a Paladin. Life didn’t change much for Cal, title or not, Smithing was the family trade, and life continues as it always seems to on Weik.

Cal would eventually take a wife, a woman farmer in the Spine Mountains. Abigail seemed to just balance life for Cal... it was idyllic, and within the first years of marriage they had their daughter Iris.

• A P P E A R A N C E

image0.jpg
    Physical Appearance:
    Eye Color:
    Raven Black
    Hair Color: Dirty Blonde
    Hair Style: Long, Flowing & Unkempt
    Beard: Full
    Body Tone: Built, Weathered, Hardened

• S T R E N G T H S i & i W E A K N E S S E S

+Tracker - Born and bred on Weik, and hailing from a long line of hunters and gatherers — Cal knows the land intimately, and can pick up on even the smallest minutia.
    +Thick like Ice - Much like the winters on Weik, the struggle Cal was burn into has made him physically strong and accustomed to the environment — Ice in the veins.
    +Minimalist - It does not take things to make Cal happy, nor does it take things for Cal and his family to survive. Like Forefathers before, Cal continues to live off the land, taking only what is needed to survive.
    +Worthy - Gifted from a young age, aided by the Nexus — the magic ( the force ) of Weik flows in Calder strongly.
    +Blacksmith - From a proud lineage of blacksmiths, Cal forges some of the finest metals in the lands.

~Animal Bond - Cal has a bond with the environment like many other natives and the animals within it — one in particular, his male Sabretooth, Tain.
    ~Paladin - Cal like many of his fellow Paladins have undergone vigorous testing and combat drills, so that is the need arose and another skirmish were to break out, Rey would be ready. Trained in hand to hand, primitive weapons and the sun-sword form, Cal is a force to be reckoned with.
    ~Validated - Cal grew up mostly outside of Vossport, living closer towards the Crysifal Peak — which left him at the disadvantage of not getting to socialize with boys and girls his age very often. With only his Father Hiram, and his Mother Eira — they intentionally poured into their child, creating a man whom in time, would eventually pour the same values into his own family. ( Abigail & Iris )

-Solitary - Cal is a private man. Only allowing certain people into what he defines as his “inner circle”, this at times proves difficult when reaching out to others.
    -Leery - Cal isn’t xenophobic; but, Cal has a hard time of trusting others, whom are new and different alike.
    -Hardheaded - Cal at sometimes can be rather obstinate. No cause is lost, and at times this has caused tension with others and Cal.

• I T E M S

Canvas Pants ( Fur-Lined )

Black Leather Knee Boots ( Fur-lined, Studded )

Link-Meshed Abdominal Fauld ( “Skirt” ) with Leather Cover

Family Cloth Sash ( Red )

Shoulder Guards ( padded with upper leather mold )

Leather Forearm Wraps ( metal tipped on knuckles )

Hunting Knife

Battle Axe

Recurve Bow

Sun Sword

Apothecary Satchel

• A B I L I T I E S
    TBA

• T H R E A D S

- Update for the Weik, Completed/Ongoing - Paladin Sola has treked across the Spine Mountain Region to update Cal on issues that have arisen.

- Market for the Weik, Completed/Ongoing - It is that time of the month once again to return to Vossport to barter and sell goods.

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

DYnZ0fN.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom