Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Cain Laatl

rain21199

The One Horned Demon
NAME: Cain Laatl
FACTION:
SPECIES: Zabrak/Human
HEIGHT: 5'11"
WEIGHT: 168 lb
EYES: Brown
HAIR: One grey horn and shaggy black hair
SKIN: Maroon
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

Force Powers:
Force Slow:
Adept

Precognition:
Adept

Telekinesis:
Master

Force Jump:
Expert

Telekinetic Lightsaber Combat:
Master

Lightsaber Throw:
Master

Force Choke:
Master

Force Persuade:
Expert

Lightsaber Forms:
Makashi/Form II:
Master

Niman/Form VI:
Master

Juyo/Form VII:
Expert

Novice = Unskilled
Apprentice = Slightly Skilled
Adept = Mediocre
Expert = Skilled
Master = Godly Awesome

STRENGTHS:
Stealth - Cain has had a lot of practice hiding when he was branded a traitor by the Sith Empire, and was to be taken in and killed. The fall of the Sith Empire is the only reason why he isn't hiding today.

Resistance to Physical Pain - Cain has a slight resistance to pain due to his Zabrak lineage. He is no where near as resistant to pain pure blood Zabrak.

Strong Focus - Cain's ability to focus on multiple things at a time is extremely helpful when fighting more than one enemy.

Athletic Body - Cain is very athletic, and can last awhile in open combat without a need to take a break. He can also maneuver quickly around attacks with little effort.

WEAKNESSES:
Hate of Sith - Cain harbors an immense hatred for Sith and will attack them regardless of their skill level or numbers.

Loner - Cain's history of death has made him very closed off to the world. He likes to stay on the fringes of society and keep to himself

Protector - In the off chance that Cain makes an emotional bond with someone he will protect that person with his life, and will go out of his way to make sure they don't get hurt.

Physically Weak - Cain has a weak upper body, and while he can still block heavy attacks, he would be finished very easily if he was met with a barrage of attacks.

SHIP:
It blew up :(

EQUIPMENT:
4 very basic purple lightsabers
1 red light saber with a curved hilt used for melee combat.
Demon Assassin Armor
Voice communicator

AUDIO LOG:

Hello, my name is Cain Laatl. I’m speaking into this audio log to document my life. Well, here goes nothing… sigh I grew up on a small mining camp with my mom and pa. Living on Mustafar was hard because of the smoldering heat, and constant worry of lava overflowing the place. My parent’s job was to take giant containers full of lava, wait for it to harden, and mine it for materials. Simple enough right? Well imagine giant containers just ready spill all over you and burn you up in a second. I’ve watched 6 people die that way. The best part about is that after they were done risking their lives, they had to wake up and do it all over again the next day. We would have to take one bag each about 10 kilometers from our camp with the minerals that we collect that month. We would take it to a docking bay, and trade it for food, water, tools, building materials, and a small amount of credits.

One day, my friend Oskarr’s father found a strange artifact, which today I know to be a sith holocron, located in a chunk of lava. He went mad shortly after. He kept saying something about a great war and a moon that flew. We had no idea what he was talking about. Somehow word got out, and the sith came. They demanded the holocron, and when they heard it was thrown back into the lava, because we believed it was cursed, they were not happy. I watched as they forced my father on his knees, then put a gun against his head. He tried to tell me that he… light sob he loved me, but they killed him before he could even finish the sentence. Then I watched my mother go next. Then I watched Oskarr. He was just a child, you know that? I might be sith, but I’m still not that heartless. Next it was my turn. That was the day I found out I was force sensitive. I think I’ll continue this some other time. short bit of static

Where was I? Audio Log, playback recording. “Hello my name is…” Fast forward. unintelligible noises Play. “... found out I was force sensitive” Oh yeah, thats right. I have to tell you, those men were not expecting to be thrown into the river. My body was exhausted from using so much power at once, and I blacked out. A Sith that was interested in the artifact was there. Knowing that I had been in contact with it, he believed I may have been imprinted with some knowledge. At that point, when I awoke, I found myself in a medical bed. They wanted to train me and before I knew it, they started to corrupt me.

My apprenticeship within the Sith lasted a good 6 years. It was tough, but I made it through, and met a couple good friends along the way. I had a lot of challenges that I went through. We learned about ancient fighting styles and how to control the force. I can always remember being told the the power of the force is limitless as long as you can learn how to use it. A very common subject that came up was a man named Exar Kun. He was a very powerful dark lord who had done many things in his time. I almost looked to the guy.

Well, I know I'm all over the place with this thing, but let me tell you about my closest friend. His name was Isaac Newin. He was a very determined man with a passion in his eyes. Just by sitting in the room with him for an hour you could tell he was going to do some great things. He always wanted to be a high ranking military officer for the Sith. That was his dream. He worked hard to get it too. He was the best swordsmen in the class. No one could beat him when it came to lightsaber combat. In my opinion he was bantha poodoo when it came to using the force. Another thing about this boy was that he would do anything to get what he wanted. Anything.

Now I finished that little introduction of Isaac I can continue with my story. Don't worry, what I just said will become relevant in a minute. Anyways the final exams to become a knight were coming up, and I began to study hard. I practiced fighting techniques and I studied Sith history. I secluded myself from my friends because I really wanted to pass. Something I wish I hadn't done.

The day of the tests came around, and I was prepared for whatever they threw at me. Or so I thought. There was one test, one that would test your mind and your body. I stepped into the testing room, just to find a wide open space littered with debris. On the other side of the room I watched Isaac enter through a door. From a high balcony up above I saw the head administrator watching. He stood up and gave us very simple instructions, to fight or to die. Now Isaac was determined to be great, so he attacked without hesitation. I blocked his attacks while pleading for him to stop. He wouldn't listen.

I killed my best friend that day.

I'm still alive to tell this story, and his body is laying in a pit somewhere. He was going to do great things, and here I am, an exile, wasting my time to tell you this story. I don't know why I didn't let him win.

Well I became a knight, and I left the academy to go on a couple missions. They weren't very important, but I must have gotten somebodies attention, because I was requesting to have an audience with the Empress. She wanted me to become a hand of the Empress. A very prestigious title. One that would be my downfall. Shortly after, the Empress and all of her followers, including me, were accused of treason. I heard the news when a bunch of imperial guards tried to put cuffs around my wrists.

I went into hiding on the planet Kashyykk for three years. Three years of my life were wasted away because of the Sith. During these years away from the civilized world I thought. Though about my life, and everything I've done. Thanks to the Empress I realized what the Sith truly were. They were nothing but cowards, hiding behind power and hatred to fuel themselves. I never liked the whole angry all the time thing.

After I went out of hiding, I met someone. She was a girl named Alexandra Cinthra. Alexandra was really the only friend I had in years. It felt good to have someone I could feel close to. I spent a lot of time in cantinas around Coruscant. It was a sad time in my life, but better than what I'm doing now. When the One Sith took over I was pretty angry. First of all there was Sith everywhere. Second of all, the prices went up. One day I was doing my regular thing in the cantina when I met Alexandra again. This time she was accompanied by some droid thing, and another guy who seemed to like her. Apparently they were all Sith. Of course I attacked like an idiot. It ended with Alexandra letting me go. I ran away, and took my starship to republic space for some r&r.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

ROLE-PLAYS:
Developing Threads:
Flippy Floppy Poppy Moppy (unlocking songsteel)

Personal Arrangements:
Cupid and Psycho
There is a Such Thing as Luck After All
Party Rock is in the House Tonight...
Drink Up
Pfft I'm not Drunk

Duels:
A Game Between a Knight and a Pawn
A Clash in the Clouds

Missions:
Bad to the Bone
Good Way To Start a Day