Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Cadan's Cures Foundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
adams_img_1440.jpg

[SIZE=14.6667px]Name:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Cadan's Cures.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Image Source:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Google Images.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Classification:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Mining Facility + Factory.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Location: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]The Facility is positioned in a relatively secluded part of Northern Kessel.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Description: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]The structure is located in a secluded part on the northern side of Kessel. The barren landscape creates a very unfriendly environment for the slaves that work in the mines, and the pirates stationed at the facility. The fortress is located in a depression in the landscape and surrounded by other such depressions, this makes approaching armies easy to hide and cover.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]It has undergone many a transformation from its original state. Inside it's eight meter tall walls is a small command centers, barracks, a mine, a spice lab, storage buildings and various other buildings. All up the area is 20 acres fully walled in. Throughout the walls are ten meter tall towers topped with[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]E-Web[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Turrets. Inside the mines, Energy Spiders bred to create[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]glitterstim[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px], which is mined and used to create their prized spice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]History:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] The original fortress was once a three walled structure and held only a small amount of buildings. After Cadan sieged it, there was betrayed and the fortress was almost destroyed due to civilian suicide bombers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]After the attack had ended Cadan began to reconstruct and increase the size of the facility, in his mind it would be the perfect place for him to produce and distribute his spice.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Intent:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] To give Cadan's Cures a main base of operations.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]Links:[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] Thread[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px][x][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE][SIZE=14.666666666666666px] [/SIZE]

Good afternoon, [member="Cadan Tazi"]. Hope you don't mind, but I'll be reviewing your submission.

Honestly, first thing I'd like you to do is comb through your submission for spelling and grammatical errors. There's a lot of it in there, and it makes it look like sloppy work (which I can tell that it's not!). It's a minor thing, but there you have it.

You're aware that E-Webs are anti-personnel weapons, and must be controlled by an individual, and will not be suitable as anti-armour weapons? They'll be useful against ground troops, but nothing more. Just wanted to clarify that!

Also: you don't mine Energy Spiders: they create the Spice that you mine, but you wouldn't mine them directly. It's also worth noting that such creatures are extremely dangerous, so I'd expect your company to provide miners with suitable detection equipment, and the sort of weapons that might repel one if it decides to attack (namely, projectile/explosive or ion weapons, since blaster bolts are ineffective).

If you could just make those edits for me, we'll be ready to move on to secondary review. Thanks for your submission!

Hello and welcome [member="Tirdarius"] .

Sorry about the original dodgeness of this post, it was thrown up relivily quick. I have changed the spice problem with the energy spiders and attempted to fix some grammatical errors. It could be due to my lack of brain, but I can't really see anymore. So fingers crossed all is good!

On the note of the E-webs. I am completely aware and they are mainly their in an attempt to intimidate the slaves, or any group of do-gooders out to free the slaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom