Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Cadan Keggle

Cadan Keggle

Your Local Sleazy Salesman
-Cadan Keggle-

Name: Realname: Cadan Keggle /kay-dan keg-el/, Pseudonym: Pol Seas /pole-see-aws/

Affiliation with any Faction?: N/A

What is your rank in society: I used to have power over a bunch of bozos on Alsion. Seriously you should've seen those guys. One move of the hand and boom I'm their most prized overlord.

What is your species: Are yo- are you serious? Duros.

How old are you: Oh well you know could be 18 could be 25, who knows we're just all here for a chuckle. Sir. Alright, fine, fine very good yes I'm 19.

What is your gender: Male.

How tall are you: Oh well you know, could be here, could be there, but you know I don't know let's say 1.9 meters.

How much do you weigh: 78 kg

Eye Color: Gold

Hair: None, ya lousy, r- nevermind.

Skin Color: Well now I don't know I usually like to go with a little Forest green or maybe a Moss, maybe even a Fern on a good day but let's just round that out to a Hunter green shall we?

Do you possess force sensitivity: Between you and me lady I can feel the sensitivity around us just fine. Sir. Ah yes fine, yes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From Now On You Will Only Here OOC Information Of Cadan Being Given

What are some strengths of yours: (+) Telekinesis: Cadan has the potential to move things with his mind, whether that be via pushing, lifting, or pulling.
(+) Force persuasion: Cadan uses the swipe of the hand to trick the weak-minded into believing things, he did this quite often on Ansion and became quite prevalent at it.
(+)Curious: Cadan loves stories and as such is always curious about the next thing to come or finding new revelations.

What are some weaknesses of yours: (-) Lost: Cadan lost his mother to the Netherworld incident and father to the Great Galactic War, this has put him astray and led him to have the need of controlling others.
(-) Emotional: Cadan aimlessly lets his emotions gain the better of him, and because of this he mainly acts on how he feels.
(-) Anger Issues: Cadan very simply loses his temper when things may not go his way.

What are some areas for improvement of yours: (~) Persuasive: Cadan is a very fast talker and because of that makes deals very often to unknowing people. An example of this may be the stereotype of a used car salesman. This works very well on the weak-minded, however, those who are of higher education usually see past his lies.
(~) Leader: Cadan definitely knows how to rally and lead a people, whether this is a good thing, remains to be seen.
(~) Acrobatic: Cadan has a heightened sense of jumping higher and running faster, although usually, this was to get away from authorities on Ansion.

Describe your appearance: Cadan is a younger Duros male, with very few scratches or marks to distinguish him from any other Duros. His skin was a green hue and eyes shown gold. He was of average height and weight and used his hands very often when talking and making deals. He wore black boots, khaki overalls, a green undershirt with yellow stripes on the sleeves, a red sash belonging to his father would be seen drooping over his left thigh, on his right was an X-37 Riot Shrieker blaster pistol, and then the most prominent of all his apparel was his light brown fur coat which he seemed to wear just about anywhere.

You Will Now Be Returned In Character

Please tell me a little bit about your history: Well let's see my pops always said I had a great ancestor who was once the leader of Duro- oh you don't mean that history. Well, it all started with my great-great-grandpop Morr Keggle, bounty hunter, nasty kinda guy. Anyways he landed on Ansion and had my great-grandpop Vali Keggle, who built Keggle Homestead. Then there was Ohwun Keggle, my grandpop and then my pops Plono Keggle and then me. I was born about 841 ABY, my mom and pop were loving and can't deny them that, always good people. Pops ended up getting kicked out of Keggle Homestead by Uncle Ohwun Jr. and we ended up living in a little farm village full of Ansionians, real far from any city. Well the Ansionians weren't the brightest and I knew that growing up but Pops and Mom were always the good people and became good friends with them. My little magic abilities were always kept hush hush because they never wanted to scare the villagers. Never really saw Mom much though, I was only about 3 when she disappeared because of the Netherworld incident, it hurts I never knew her, she would've been the best. Pops made the best living he could, he was a cargo pilot, which means he was gone a lot, but whenever he came home I loved the stories he'd tell, stories of different species and battles and empires rising and falling and wizards with flame swords. I always wanted to get out but, it wasn't meant to be, although I did get to go on one when I was 12, the stars are everything. Pops was a fool though, ended up going off to help fight the Great Galatic War for the Galatic Alliance. I remember the final thing he said "I love you, remember that good things come from the ones who do them." How sentimental. Well his good deed took him away from me, he's actually the reason I'm even trying to get on this flight, I got intel he's on Bastion. The rest is a snore, I took over a bunch of Ansionian farmers and made them all think I was their overlord for 4 years until blamo I'm here now trying to get off this rock. Anything else?

Final question, do you own a ship: Lady, if I owned one, I wouldn't be in need of your service. Show me to my seat.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC note:
Cadan is based heavily off of Hades from Disney's Hercules, if you need any idea of what his voice or personality is like, I point to you looking up an example of that character on Youtube.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom