Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Caaithiel Deschart

Caaithiel Deschart

polycount_escape_challenge___the_hacker_by_suburbbum-d5yatr4.png

NAME: Caaithiel Deschart
FACTION: Galactic Republic
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 125lbs
EYES: Green
HAIR: Naturally Brown, Currently Blonde
SKIN: Light
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
  • Smart
  • Calm
  • Beautiful
Weaknesses:
  • Physically weak
  • Doesn't like to fight
  • Abnormally large heart

APPEARANCE:
Caaithiel is petite by the very definition of the word. She is thin, with a proportionate body shape. She walks with the definition of someone bred for the military, even though she hates the thought of really getting stuck in direct combat. Explosions and lasers scare the crap out of her. Most often she dresses like a little hoodlum because that's how she feels comfortable, and it helps her blend in. She has fire in her eyes, but almost always acts with calm, delicate grace.

BIOGRAPHY:
Twenty three years ago, my father was assigned the task of scouting out the system of planets that Crina was in. In small craft, capable of navigating the asteroid fields, he maneuvered his ship and sat still in the asteroids, scanning the system for any signs of activity. What he found was a series of fighter craft, navigating the asteroid field as they limped home from their battle with the Royal forces. My mother was in one of those fighters. She was not the leader of the rebels, but she had an influencing hand amongst them as one of their top fighter pilots. Needless to say, she didn't expect to run into such a large vessel in the asteroids. It was unheard of.

My father's ship captured her fighter with a tractor beam, and brought her aboard. They took her to a special room and my father proceeded to interrogate her about Crina and what was going on there. For so long he interrogated her and learned everything. Somewhere in this line of talking, my mother and father talked more about each other. My father had a moment of weakness one time in his life, and it was with my mother.

When she was let go, she went back to Rodica, and regrouped with the rebels there. She was pregnant with me now, and my father left. She would never see him again. It wasn't long after this that she returned to Crina to fight. There she gave birth to me. I grew up amongst the rebels on Crina, with home I directly identified. They were good people and they just wanted the chance to do something that should be a given right in the first place. What right did the Royals have to limit us from leaving? Well, screw them.

I didn't care for the nonsense, and I really didn't care for it when my father came back with the Empire and set up shop. I don't like them. They're oppressive, they cause problems, and I just generally don't like them. Though they aren't as bad as some enemies, they really weren't my style. With the failure of our Rebellion thanks to the Remnant's intervention, I had no other choice but to enlist in the more galactic Rebellion, and the Republic. I keep my Rebel ties on the DL, though. Nobody has to know about that, right?

SHIP:
Working on it!

KILLS:
I don't like fighting. I'd rather kill computer viruses.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
What bounties would I have collected?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None Yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom