Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C U Jimmy

C U Jimmy
CYi5ZxsW8AEblmf.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9iaEWrYv3k​
calhab.jpg

NAME: C U Jimmy
FACTION: nane

SPECIES: Larissian
SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 1'7 meters.

WEIGHT: ?

EYES: blue

HAIR: red.

SKIN:
Typically dressed in a Kilt with brown boots with a white shirt.

FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ decent swordsmanship

- Lacks in training
- difficult to understand when excited.

APPEARANCE:
a tall thin man with bright spiky ginger hair.
Jimmy is physically fit but has list a fair amount of his muscle mass due to time.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born i Larisasia Jimmy left home to earn his way in the galaxy.
over time he drifted from army to army for nearly 15 years. often going AWOL or being drummed out as a result despite being both a FA and Imperial trooper he still has little training but has little bad memories of both his jocular and entertaining nature tends to rub trainers and Officials up the wrong was as most view him as a clown. but troopers tend to like him as an unofficial entertainer during down time.

Despite his actions he has no real commendations for them.
having been in both sides of several battles.
in such he has been in a mix bag of units and serves an various capacities from Trooper to Medic never excelling at any.

SHIP:
Does your character have a personal ship? If so, describe it in moderate detail (what does it look like, what can it do, what types of weapons and engines does it have, etc.).

KILLS:
Post the names of the PC characters (characters role-played by real people) that your character has killed. If possible, include a link to the thread in which your character killed him/her.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Post the names of any bounties you have delivered and the amount of money you gained for it. If possible, include a link to the thread in which it happened.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

[member="Teynara Jeralyr"] [member="Atheus"]
Geez a minuet i'm naw done yet.
no you both assumed this was a joke character.
in truth i needed a soldier and have fond memory's of Russ si i used the CU Jimmy as a immage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom