Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

C.C.R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Images: http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110207214126/fallout/images/e/e4/Varmintrifle.png
(varminr rifle from fallout new vagas)

Name: C.C.R (common combat rifle)
Classification: Slugthrower
Size: Handheld
Status: It is Limited, because the G.L.C. barley trades its weapons.
Length: Varies because of who made it, though most are around 0.5 meters.
Weight: varies greatly because of which material is used, but most are between 2 and 5 kilo.
Ammunition Type: physical
Ammunition Capacity: Varies from which ammunition clip is being used, though 30 in a clip is common.
Effective Range: Varies from rifle to rifle fore same reasons as called above, but 500 meter is the minimum, best yet recorded is 1 kilometer.
Intent: To give the G.L.C. a weapon, had is reliable, easy to use and manufacturer.
Development Thread: none
Manufacturer: engineers of the G.L.C.
Model: A slug thrower
Affiliation: the G.L.C (Galactic liberation Collective)
Modularity: yes
Production: Minor
Material: varies from watt is available and who made the CCR
Description: When the D.L.C grew it found Thad salvaged weapons were no longer anof to supply its volunteers, the forced them to start building there own weapons, sindes they lacked major production facility's they made there weapons using simple designs and whit whatever they could find. The G.L.C. loved the ccr fore its reliability and low maintenance. Most ccr's soon change from there base model as, many soldiers modify them to there own wises, whit thanks to the simple design of the ccr is something even some wan whit barley any knowledge's of fire arms can pull of.

Theophenes

Stark raving silly
The goal of the factory tech is to provide standards, and these ranges are pretty random across the board. Explain each variable number with an associated modular component. If it makes some kind of sense. Secondly, as hypocritical as it sounds coming from me, there is a decent amount of typos in this for such a small write-up. Proof it, edit it, and we'll take another crack at this after you've replied telling me it's ready.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Shure il look it over ageing, but the typos, I alredy removed as muce as I found, sindes my grammer and spelling is teribel as I and the reson why I explained about 4 times the last 2 week. but I will put in some modals to compensate fore the variables.

I still got to make the sats more common and get some of the spellings mistakes out of it, though I am doubting whether to abandon it or not. @[member="Jaxton Ravos"]

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
If you just want a slug thrower I believe Czerka makes a few good ones with various interchangeable ammos that's pretty common and not restricted to one faction or another. If you want the rifle explicitly yours though I can understand that as well. Ultimately it's your decision and how you want to craft your story going forward, and scraping it and continuing both have their merits. Just let us know when you decide.

@[member="Regor Laxvan"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom