Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Byss Armstech Industries

Traigo Kendes

T
bai.jpg

Corporation Name: Byss armstech industries (or B.A.I.)
Headquarters: Fondor
Locations: Fondor
Operations: Mainly weapons, armors and their modifications (might be more extensive)
Rationale: While serving in Republic army, i was moved to one of the army posts on planet Byss. Here i noticed that planet riot forces use their own, original equipment which i never saw before. So i found a small company, which was making riot equipment, and persuade the old owner to buy it from him. As he was about to retire, he agreed to sell me the company, if 20% of factory profit will go to his family account. And so we made a deal.
Tier: I

Description: Origins of the B.A.I. comes from the times of newly established Galactic Empire. Planet Byss always bought their planetary forces equipment from major companies, as ironicly, they were affraid weapon factories on planet would make a disorder. With Galactic Empire spreading, Byss business contracts were gone and planet was basicly without arms supplies. One man managed to convince goverment to build weapon factory, since planet had enough resources to make weapons of their own. Still, they didn't managed to defend their planet, even with few Republic squads stationed there. Fortunately, most of the factory equipment was saved and they were able to re-establish their bussines on industrial planet Fondor. Altough the company doesn't have any contacts with planet Byss anymore, company is still named after it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom