Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG By Daylight

I have an idea inspired by one of my all time favourite movie, Coraline - If you haven't watched them you should, the series wandavision and a bit of birdbox. This thread idea would touch on different unconventional themes such as surrealism, absurdism and maybe a little bit of horror. And likely not your typical chaos thread. Of course, any godmodding, OoC/IC limits and rp details will be discussed. Please dm me or post down below if you are interested in this idea. I'm able to do a few small group and 1x1 threads.

Follow an entity, The Darcentha of Bedlam; a character inspired by the coraline antagonist, the Other Mother aka the beldam. Darcentha is a semi-omnipotent spirit residing on Bedlam Pulsar and is a descendant of Horliss-Horliss. She is a creature with no corporeal form, instead moving with physical darkness, shadows and sometimes in clouds of smoke. The spirit is able to attain a form via possession of a consciousness and its body. Darcentha's presence diminishes significantly in the day when light prevails and her range of movement is very limited. Most of her creations fade off during the day.

On her moon, where there is darkness, she is omniscient. Darcentha attempts to trap those that land on her moon by enticing them with her creations, puppets and a sham of hospitality before daylight arrives.

And what ever you do...

Do not fall asleep...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom